User Reviews for Loxapine

Also known as: Adasuve, Loxitane, Loxitane C, Loxitane IM

Learn more about Loxapine.

Schizophrenia 2 reviews 37 medications

6.8
Agitation 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Loxapine reviews 2 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Loxapine

For Schizophrenia: "This medication worked for my hallucinations but I had involuntary blinking at all the different dosages I've tried. I was constipated thus causing me to have acne, had high blood pressure, and gained weight. Also, I felt so dehydrated to the point of getting headaches. I had troubles with being too sleepy to function."

chocobo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 17, 2015

For Schizophrenia: "This medicine completely changed my life in the way that my voices are at ease and I can function in society correctly. The side effects for me are severe tiredness. If I have to stay on loxapine I will, but because of the tiredness, I am exploring my options of something else."

craig64 September 21, 2010

For : "My 12 year old son was on this for severe behavior issues - worked nice but had major weight gain and was very very tired - had to stop it due to him being so tired."

Anonymous June 16, 2010