User Reviews for Lidocaine
Also known as: Anestacaine, DentiPatch, Dilocaine, L-Caine, Lidoject 1, Lidoject 2, Nervocaine, Truxacaine, UAD Caine, Xylocaine Dental Cartridges, Xylocaine Duo-Trach Kit, Xylocaine HCl, Xylocaine HCl For Spinal, Xylocaine-MPF
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Lidocaine.
|Anesthesia||0 reviews||128 medications|
|Arrhythmia||0 reviews||42 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Burning Mouth Syndrome||0 reviews||14 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Ventricular Fibrillation||0 reviews||20 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Ventricular Tachycardia||0 reviews||27 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
Reviews for Lidocaine
|Review by Bobbycat:||User Rating:|
I have had two injections in both my shoulders. The right one I damaged just putting my coat on. I was in serious pain for 10 months. After having the injection 1 year ago I have been pain free. It was very painful when I had it and for about a week after but then it's been fine. My left has been a frozen shoulder for well over 10 years and I have just had an injection for it. It did not hurt as much. No side effects.
|October 15, 2008 4:27 AM|
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
- Xylocaine solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- lidocaine solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- lidocaine injection Concise Consumer Information
- lidocaine Intradermal Advanced Consumer
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Monograph
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride (Antiarrhythmic) Monograph
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride (Local Anesthetic) Monograph
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride (Local) Monograph