Definition of Anesthesia:
Loss of normal sensation or feeling.
A drug used to produce anesthesia.
Drugs associated with Anesthesia
The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of Anesthesia. This service should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.
Topics under Anesthesia
- Anesthetic Adjunct (7 drugs)
- Bronchospasm During Anesthesia (3 drugs)
- Coma Induction (1 drug)
- Light Anesthesia (10 drugs)
- Light Sedation (20 drugs)
- Local Anesthesia (33 drugs)
- Postanesthetic Shivering (3 drugs)
- Reversal of Anesthesia (1 drug)
- Reversal of Neuromuscular Blockade (2 drugs)
- Reversal of Sedation (1 drug in 2 topics)
- Sedation (27 drugs in 2 topics)