User Reviews for Aldara

Learn more about Aldara.

Reviews for Aldara to treat Human Papilloma Virus

Review by Freeeee:

I was extremely hesitant to use this medicine because of the price and because I had read horror stories about it online. But I was desperate because of unsightly warts, so I took the plunge. I made sure to apply with a magnification mirror and a q-tip. I can't stress enough how important it was to ONLY apply it exactly where the warts were. My side effects included swelling and itching around the affected area and some fatigue/aches. After using it 4 times, my warts were gone. Worth it worth it worth it. Just be careful not to put it on any healthy skin.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 5, 2011 5:09 PM

Review by dana1985:

You've to try it to believe it. I had genital warts (HPV) and with Aldara I'm wart-free for 2 years.

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 21, 2009 3:40 PM