User Reviews for Advil

Learn more about Advil.

Advil review summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 213 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Reviews for Advil to treat Muscle Pain

Review by Danbetsy06:

A soon as I took it I started having blurry images, I couldn't breathe and everything turned for the worse. I feel like everything that surrounds me are circling or rolling.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 6, 2011 11:50 AM

I have severe hip flexor pain, and my doctor recommended this. It did nothing for it.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 20, 2011 12:02 PM

When I have trouble sleeping I can take one Advil and sleep all night. I also use Advil when I have pains in my muscles or back from exercising too much.

October 27, 2010 7:36 AM

Review by MaMaChris:

About a year after having my daughter my lower back and hips started hurting so bad (mostly from carrying her around) that I couldn't sleep. Advil worked great! One pill and I slept all night.

February 15, 2009 5:13 PM

Review by lanmanator:

It's good for back problems.

February 13, 2009 1:04 PM