User Reviews for Advil

Learn more about Advil.

Advil Review Summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 198 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Reviews for Advil to treat Muscle Pain

"A soon as I took it I started having blurry images, I couldn't breathe and everything turned for the worse. I feel like everything that surrounds me are circling or rolling."

Danbetsy06 October 6, 2011

"I have severe hip flexor pain, and my doctor recommended this. It did nothing for it. "

Anonymous April 20, 2011

"When I have trouble sleeping I can take one Advil and sleep all night. I also use Advil when I have pains in my muscles or back from exercising too much."

Anonymous October 27, 2010

"About a year after having my daughter my lower back and hips started hurting so bad (mostly from carrying her around) that I couldn't sleep. Advil worked great! One pill and I slept all night."

MaMaChris February 15, 2009

"It's good for back problems."

lanmanator February 13, 2009