User Reviews for Advil

Spondylolisthesis 0 reviews 50 medications

Costochondritis 0 reviews 41 medications

Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 90 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Myofascial Pain 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Diffuse Idiopathic S...tal Hyperostosis 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Dysautonomia 0 reviews 53 medications Not rated - Be the first
Neck Pain 0 reviews 41 medications Not rated - Be the first
Patent Ductus Arteriosus 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Plantar Fasciitis 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Temporomandibular Joint Disorder 0 reviews 36 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Advil reviews 15 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Advil

For Back Pain "This works very well for me, and needless to say is readily available. The trick is knowing when to take one or when to take two."

Marcus99 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 23, 2015

For Pain "I recently got braces, the pain quickly started and lasted long. Luckily, I took Advil and the pain has subsided."

Random Human (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2014

"My tonsils have been hurting very badly the whole day that I felt like crying. 10 minutes after taking Advil, I felt such a relief. More than half of the pain was gone and I was able to take my final exams for school without any pain. Thank you so much Advil!"

riririn (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2012

For Pain "I've been taking Advil (Ibuprofen) since 1999 for headaches and body pains. I sometimes take this with the prescription medication Maxalt (which treats migraines) I've have REALLY bad headaches and migraines since I was in grade school and took Tylenol until when into my late 20's. I then started taking the regular 2 tablet dose, 400 mg. I HAVE on occasion upped the dosage (not on doctors instruction) to 600mg if the 400mg dosage isn't effective and the pain doesn't not subside within 30-45 minutes."

When Dee April 2, 2012

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I'm starting to have pain in 2 of my fingers on my right hand, and I know that my family history has arthritis, so by taking 800mgs of Advil, it seems to take away the pain. I also found that putting heat on it, helps the pain also."

Anonymous March 7, 2012

For Muscle Pain "A soon as I took it I started having blurry images, I couldn't breathe and everything turned for the worse. I feel like everything that surrounds me are circling or rolling."

Danbetsy06 October 6, 2011

For Headache "Definitely relieves my headache."

Anonymous October 2, 2011

For Muscle Pain "I have severe hip flexor pain, and my doctor recommended this. It did nothing for it. "

Anonymous April 20, 2011

For Muscle Pain "When I have trouble sleeping I can take one Advil and sleep all night. I also use Advil when I have pains in my muscles or back from exercising too much."

Anonymous October 27, 2010

For Gout, Acute "I have used Advil to treat my gout for years. I start off with 3 when there's pain, then 2 every 6 hours throughout the 1st day. Beyond that, I keep it within the recommended dosage of no more than 1200/day and I typically do that much for the first 3-5 days after an attack occurs. I use the rapid release kind or it doesn't work at all."

psarq August 1, 2010

For Sciatica "Taking up to 800mg Ibuprofen for persistent sciatica. It is more effective than Tylenol with codeine which didn't help - relief lasting about 1 hour. "

Davee3 October 13, 2009

For Muscle Pain "About a year after having my daughter my lower back and hips started hurting so bad (mostly from carrying her around) that I couldn't sleep. Advil worked great! One pill and I slept all night."

MaMaChris February 15, 2009

For Muscle Pain "It's good for back problems."

lanmanator February 13, 2009

For Cystic Fibrosis "I tried it once and loved it. It was like hearing the Beatles for the first time."

twoslicktwotouch June 12, 2008

For Pain "I love this product! I was in severe pain until I started taking Advil. Right away I like felt the pain go away - it was like the first time I heard the Beatles. Thank you so much."

freakinnaughty May 22, 2008

For Fever "Works great to reduce fever. For pains caused by fever I recommend taking 400mg of Ibuprofen (Advil) with 1000mg of Acetaminophen (Tylenol.) The two work well with each other and are safe to use together."

smoore002 May 9, 2008