User Reviews for Hydrocortisone / neomycin / polymyxin b

Also known as: AK-Spore HC Otic Suspension, Antibiotic Ear, Cort-Biotic, Cortatrigen, Cortatrigen Modified, Cortisporin Otic, Cortomycin, Drotic, Masporin Otic, Oti-Sone, Otimar, Otocort Sterile Solution, Otocort Sterile Suspension, Pediotic, UAD Otic

Learn more about Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b.

Otitis Externa 1 reviews 64 medications

Otitis Media 1 reviews 134 medications

Summary of Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b reviews 2 reviews 2.0

Reviews for Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b

For Otitis Externa: "I have been using these ear drops for 4 days now. I had itching in my right ear and pain in my left. Doctor said it was a mild skin infection/irritation. When I put the drops in the right ear, the itching becomes intense for a few minutes. But it does seem to help in the long run. The drops in the left ear I can hardly feel. That ear seems "full". The pain seems to have been alleviated though."

pawestiegirl (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2016

For Otitis Media: "Horrible. These eardrops didn't work at all. 7 days later and I'm still miserable!"

Aprilc091234 January 15, 2016