User Reviews for Glucotrol

Learn more about Glucotrol.

Diabetes, Type 2 8 reviews 123 medications

8.4
Summary of Glucotrol reviews 8 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Glucotrol

Review by pagibson2014:

For Diabetes, Type 2: I had severe headaches, muscle aches, anxiety. I felt flushed, skin excessively warm. Dizziness my eyeballs hurt. Nausea, vomiting, motion sickness yes motion sickness.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 10, 2014 1:49 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Diabetes, Type 2: I was on Metformin and had trouble with the Diarrhea side effects. Dr put me on Glipizide Er 10mgs. Works great and no side effects. Added Januvia to my therapy. 6.4 A1c.

August 9, 2013 2:38 PM

Review by helenhays03 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Diabetes, Type 2: I was put on Glipizide ER after having bad side effects from Metformin ER. Had the diarrhea with it. Have had no problems with Glipizide.

July 27, 2013 2:02 AM

For Diabetes, Type 2: I was taking it for 7 days had uncontrollable itching, it controlled my sugar really well but the itching was awful.

July 9, 2012 5:44 PM

Review by happy fart:

For Diabetes, Type 2: I have taken it for over 10 years and I have had excellent results and I am still taking the amount that I was started on and my readings average 95. If you can beat that with another medicine please let me know what it is.

107 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 19, 2009 11:25 PM

Review by ybee:

For Diabetes, Type 2: It worked extremely well for me. It lowers my blood sugar level fast. My doctor changed me to Janumet and Starlix and they are not doing the job. I am going to request that I return to Glucotrol.

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 2, 2009 2:18 AM

Review by bahaikat:

For Diabetes, Type 2: Works very well. No noticable side effects.

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 27, 2008 9:15 PM

For Diabetes, Type 2: I've been taking glipizide for two weeks. It is effective in lowering blood sugar and helps with post prandial spikes. It works fast, sometimes too fast and has forced me to modify the timing and quantity of my meals.

122 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 30, 2008 12:52 PM