User Reviews for Glucotrol

Learn more about Glucotrol.

Diabetes, Type 2 8 reviews 118 medications

8.4
Summary of Glucotrol reviews 8 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Glucotrol

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I had severe headaches, muscle aches, anxiety. I felt flushed, skin excessively warm. Dizziness my eyeballs hurt. Nausea, vomiting, motion sickness yes motion sickness."

pagibson2014 August 10, 2014

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I was on Metformin and had trouble with the Diarrhea side effects. Dr put me on Glipizide Er 10mgs. Works great and no side effects. Added Januvia to my therapy. 6.4 A1c."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 9, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I was put on Glipizide ER after having bad side effects from Metformin ER. Had the diarrhea with it. Have had no problems with Glipizide."

helenhays03 (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 27, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I was taking it for 7 days had uncontrollable itching, it controlled my sugar really well but the itching was awful."

Anonymous July 9, 2012

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have taken it for over 10 years and I have had excellent results and I am still taking the amount that I was started on and my readings average 95. If you can beat that with another medicine please let me know what it is."

happy fart August 19, 2009

131 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2 "It worked extremely well for me. It lowers my blood sugar level fast. My doctor changed me to Janumet and Starlix and they are not doing the job. I am going to request that I return to Glucotrol."

ybee June 2, 2009

84 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Works very well. No noticable side effects."

bahaikat October 27, 2008

96 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I've been taking glipizide for two weeks. It is effective in lowering blood sugar and helps with post prandial spikes. It works fast, sometimes too fast and has forced me to modify the timing and quantity of my meals."

Anonymous June 30, 2008

138 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate