User Reviews for Glucotrol

Learn more about Glucotrol.

Glucotrol review summary

9.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 109 medications used in the treatment of Diabetes, Type 2.

Reviews for Glucotrol to treat Diabetes, Type 2

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

I was on Metformin and had trouble with the Diarrhea side effects. Dr put me on Glipizide Er 10mgs. Works great and no side effects. Added Januvia to my therapy. 6.4 A1c.

August 9, 2013 2:38 PM
Review by helenhays03 (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

I was put on Glipizide ER after having bad side effects from Metformin ER. Had the diarrhea with it. Have had no problems with Glipizide.

July 27, 2013 2:02 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I was taking it for 7 days had uncontrollable itching, it controlled my sugar really well but the itching was awful.

July 9, 2012 5:44 PM
Review by happy fart: User Rating:

I have taken it for over 10 years and I have had excellent results and I am still taking the amount that I was started on and my readings average 95. If you can beat that with another medicine please let me know what it is.

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 19, 2009 11:25 PM
Review by ybee: User Rating:

It worked extremely well for me. It lowers my blood sugar level fast. My doctor changed me to Janumet and Starlix and they are not doing the job. I am going to request that I return to Glucotrol.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 2, 2009 2:18 AM
Review by bahaikat: User Rating:

Works very well. No noticable side effects.

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 27, 2008 9:15 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I've been taking glipizide for two weeks. It is effective in lowering blood sugar and helps with post prandial spikes. It works fast, sometimes too fast and has forced me to modify the timing and quantity of my meals.

114 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 30, 2008 12:52 PM