User Reviews for Faslodex

Learn more about Faslodex.

Reviews for Faslodex to treat Breast Cancer, Metastatic

I was diagnosed with Metastic Breast Cancer five years ago and have been on Faslodex for four years which has made my cancer stable. The side effects I experience are; sweating, hot flashes again, severe bone pain, nausea, fatigue big time, constipation, etc. It is worth it to me because it is all tolerable and the other alternative is my cancer would start growing again. I call this my chemo because it is stopping my cancer. I am also losing all my teeth because of dry mouth and don't know if that is from the Faslodex or the harsh chemo I was on before.

January 18, 2012 5:48 PM

I am a 2 year survivor of metastatic breast disease to bone. The injection itself is painful, but very few side effects for me. Tiredness, pain at injection site and sore throat are most persistent side effects. I like the fact that I only have to get it once a month.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 15, 2009 7:51 PM