User Reviews for Xeloda

Breast Cancer, Metastatic 1 reviews 35 medications

6.5
Summary of Xeloda reviews 7 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Xeloda

For Stomach Cancer "My father suffered from CA esophagus stage II A. it was very difficult situation he suffered from..had 13 cm of length in esophagus and after 3 chemotherapy of epirubicin, oxaloplatin and with Xeloda tabs ..it was amazing reduction in size up to 2 cm only..then we had operation and again same back up plan with 3 chemo and xeloda....its almost 3 years and he is safe i m happy ..thank god"

app... April 9, 2015

For Colorectal Cancer "Found out I had colon cancer and thought that was the end of me. Xeloda was very easy to take, twice daily for two weeks. One week off with testing. A small amount of tenderness in the mouth was the only problem, and that was minor. Only noticed it when I decided to try one of my diet favorites which is hot sauce."

Jim (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 2, 2013

For Breast Cancer "Good"

Lidya (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 2, 2012

For Colorectal Cancer "I have been on Xeloda since October 2011 and haven't had any of the side effects listed. I have been able to maintain my appetite and haven't lost my hair. Actually, my hair has thinned just a little, gained a little bit more body and is getting lighter. This has been a very positive experience as far as chemo goes. I definitely will do Xeloda again (If I have to). There is a questionable mass on my lung...surgeon says cancer....oncologist no sure...and it is shrinking. I'm unsure if it is related to the combination medication I was on or Xeloda. I will hopefully determine that with this cycle of Xeloda on its own. "

Anonymous February 4, 2012

For Colorectal Cancer "My father was diagnosed with stage four colo-rectal cancer one year ago. I'm thankful for Xeloda it has worked in shrinking the tumor on his colon, he has not lost hair, does not vomit or have constant diarrhea, is eating well and can still taste flavors of the food he eats, I thank the God for this. But he does have other symptoms like pain and peeling on his hands and feet, blackness on his hands and bottom of his feet. I do notice he has chills, feels week and disoriented at times, body aches and his hearing is not as good as it was before."

vange November 18, 2011

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I have advanced breast cancer in treatment. Xeloda has been better than being stuck in the chemo suite at my oncologist's office all the time. I just take the pills and they are pretty easy to take, compared to the infusions. Now I just have to go once a month to get my Taxotere. My nurse also has me putting lots of lotion on my hands and feet to prevent side effects, so far my hands are just dry sometimes. The best part is my hair is coming back. If I'd known this drug was available earlier, I'd have asked for it."

Anonymous May 3, 2009

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Colorectal Cancer "This drug saved my life. It eradicated my tumor and made it possible for me to have a much less extensive surgery than anticipated. I had very few side effects and the ones I did have were easily managed with medicine."

Oose October 25, 2008

For Colorectal Cancer "I had little to no side effects. It elimanated one tumor and slowed the grouth of the other."

Anonymous March 27, 2008