User Reviews for Diflucan
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Diflucan.
Reviews for Diflucan to treat Onychomycosis, Toenail
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
|October 16, 2010 9:09 PM|
|Review by mongasb:||User Rating:|
I had terrible toenail fungus for many years. I participated in a double blind study of Diflucan for toenail fungus, and it was like a miracle. Month by month the fungus disappeared. Each month, I had blood work done. There was never a change in my liver function studies. It has been 10 years and the fungus has never reappeared.
|April 14, 2009 3:06 AM|
- Diflucan Consumer Overview
- Diflucan MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Diflucan single-dose tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Diflucan solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Diflucan suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Diflucan Concise Consumer Information
- Diflucan Advanced Consumer
- Diflucan IV Advanced Consumer
- Diflucan Intravenous Advanced Consumer
- Diflucan Monograph