User Reviews for Diflucan

Learn more about Diflucan.

Reviews for Diflucan to treat Candida Infections, Systemic

Review by blackrose1210:

I recently found out that I'm allergic to fluconazole. I have been taking this medication for years with no side effects but within the last year every time I take it my lip swells and feels like ants or needles are in it, then my lip will get like a cold sore on it and after it heals it remains black.

January 5, 2011 7:42 PM

Review by drguen:

I had a severe infection in my mouth, lips, corners of mouth, throat and this medication cleared it up in no time.

January 2, 2011 3:02 AM

Review by brainhospice:

Diflucan can change the serum level of Dilantin. In my father's case, it drove his Dilantin level to toxic levels within a matter of days (it reached 32; the normal threshold for seizure protection is a level between 10 and 20). His infectious disease specialist knew that he was on Dilantin (for a brain tumor) but did not warn us of a possible interaction. It took us a while to "even things out" afterward.

July 11, 2009 10:42 PM