User Reviews for Diflucan

Learn more about Diflucan.

Reviews for Diflucan to treat Candidemia

"Helped a lot."

badriforget (taken for less than 1 month) February 10, 2015

"I recently found out that I'm allergic to fluconazole. I have been taking this medication for years with no side effects but within the last year every time I take it my lip swells and feels like ants or needles are in it, then my lip will get like a cold sore on it and after it heals it remains black."

blackrose1210 January 5, 2011

"I had a severe infection in my mouth, lips, corners of mouth, throat and this medication cleared it up in no time."

drguen January 2, 2011

"Diflucan can change the serum level of Dilantin. In my father's case, it drove his Dilantin level to toxic levels within a matter of days (it reached 32; the normal threshold for seizure protection is a level between 10 and 20). His infectious disease specialist knew that he was on Dilantin (for a brain tumor) but did not warn us of a possible interaction. It took us a while to "even things out" afterward."

brainhospice July 11, 2009