User Reviews for Halaven

Learn more about Halaven.

Breast Cancer, Metastatic 6 reviews 35 medications

9.5
Breast Cancer 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Halaven reviews 6 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Halaven

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I have Breast Cancer that metastasized to both lungs and some lymphnodes, along with lesions on my spine, scapula, and pelvis. With stage 4 status, I've been on 4 different chemo drugs in the past, along with an herbal regiment that had me swallowing literally 30 PILLS every day with little to no improvement. I have to admit I wasn't very hopeful when my oncologist suggested Halaven. It has been hard finding drug therapy that works but I'm happy to report that after being on Halaven for 3 months I'm feeling GREAT! I'm breathing much better and I'm able to do so much more on a day to day basis... My next PET is scheduled for a few weeks from now and for the 1st time in my 3 year battle I'm hopeful for a remission."

Shaakerah May 17, 2015

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I've been through 5 cycles (10 infusions) of Halaven and my PET scan showed that my stage 4 breast cancer is 2/3rds gone. I was on my death bed, literally, before I started it! Don't know if I'll ever go into remission, but it saved me so far and I'm hopeful once more that I have some life left."

aaaa222 (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2013

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "After being on 5 different chemo medicines in the past 5 years, it seems as though this one is working. I am only the 3rd person at my oncologists office to receive this. I have been on it for 4 months and I feel so much better than I did before."

cunsworth (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2012

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "My wife is taking this medicine and recent CT scan showed significant improvements in the lung, liver, bone tumors and also elimination of lymph node tumors. We are very happy with the results so far. This is the third attempt at chemo during her stage 4 status. Our fingers are crossed and for the first time, my wife is feeling a little better and she is well enough to go out to dinner again."

Anonymous August 21, 2011

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I have been on Halaven for over three months now. It has been very positive for me. I have been on other medicines before Halaven which did not work. My cancer shrunk by 50 percent from the Halaven. I am happy with the results. This is a positive medicine that CAN help so many people out there."

Sharbear August 11, 2011

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I am the first one in the State of New Jersey to take this new medicine. Been on for some time now and I think it's working out for me. It's been a long hard road to find medicines that work. Hope it keeps on doing it's job."

Anonymous February 10, 2011