User Reviews for Halaven

Learn more about Halaven.

Reviews for Halaven to treat Breast Cancer, Metastatic

Review by aaaa222 (taken for less than 1 month):

I've been through 5 cycles (10 infusions) of Halaven and my PET scan showed that my stage 4 breast cancer is 2/3rds gone. I was on my death bed, literally, before I started it! Don't know if I'll ever go into remission, but it saved me so far and I'm hopeful once more that I have some life left.

January 17, 2013 3:59 PM

Review by cunsworth (taken for 1 to 6 months):

After being on 5 different chemo medicines in the past 5 years, it seems as though this one is working. I am only the 3rd person at my oncologists office to receive this. I have been on it for 4 months and I feel so much better than I did before.

May 18, 2012 11:43 AM

My wife is taking this medicine and recent CT scan showed significant improvements in the lung, liver, bone tumors and also elimination of lymph node tumors. We are very happy with the results so far. This is the third attempt at chemo during her stage 4 status. Our fingers are crossed and for the first time, my wife is feeling a little better and she is well enough to go out to dinner again.

August 21, 2011 12:48 PM

Review by Sharbear:

I have been on Halaven for over three months now. It has been very positive for me. I have been on other medicines before Halaven which did not work. My cancer shrunk by 50 percent from the Halaven. I am happy with the results. This is a positive medicine that CAN help so many people out there.

August 11, 2011 3:54 PM

I am the first one in the State of New Jersey to take this new medicine. Been on for some time now and I think it's working out for me. It's been a long hard road to find medicines that work. Hope it keeps on doing it's job.

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 10, 2011 7:25 PM