User Reviews for Beyaz

6.8
Summary of Beyaz reviews 88 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Beyaz

Review by MLL (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: This is the 2nd month that I have been on this pill. My doctor put me on it because I have such horrendous cramps every month and he thought this would help. It has not. Since I've been on this pill, I have had my period every two weeks for the same amount of time I normally have it (3-4 days) along with the awful awful cramps. I see such good reviews about this and wonder why my body isn't reacting well to it. Wondering if anyone else has had the same experience and wondering if it will work itself out. I can't see doc until August 7th.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 16, 2014 10:42 AM

Review by Nurse Mela (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Acne: I love Beyaz. I was on Beyaz for 4 years and decided to try a new pill (Dumb). I switched to another birth control for a year and broke out terribly, battled depression and had inexplicable mood swings. I switched back to Beyaz two months ago and my acne has cleared COMPLETELY after a month and a half, my breasts grew a cup size, and I am not gaining weight. I am also a runner and was worried about the 'blood clot' scandals with this medicine, however, I have never had a problem. It is an incredible birth control pill for me and I absolutely LOVE it. I am also a nurse- from my understanding, I want to note that many of the issues with blood clots are in HIGH RISK patients- those who smoke, who are over 40 etc. Take care of your body!

July 10, 2014 1:41 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Acne: I was prescribed Beyaz a year ago to control my acne and regulate my periods. I was experiencing acne like never before and was having 2 periods one month then none the next. Beyaz did work. It cleared up my acne 100%. However, it made my periods very light, inconsistent, and only 3-4 days long. Call me crazy, but I miss having 7 day, consistent periods. With Beyaz my periods are so light, tampons are painful to use and pads are too much protection. But I have to wear something; I have unexpected bursts/flows during those 3-4 days. My periods also don't start until the last day of the pack. I've had to skip the last pill just so that my period would start. Maybe Beyaz is too strong for my cycle, but it did wonders for my acne.

May 13, 2014 11:46 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Birth Control: I've been on Beyaz since September 2013 after switching from the Depo Shot. I love the pill, however, I get really bad cramps when my period comes. Not sure if it's because my body is still adjusting to being off the shot or what.

April 13, 2014 3:47 PM

Review by T908:

For Acne: All I am going to say is my skin is flawless! After the first 2-3 months. I used to have outbreaks and blemishes! People always compliment me on how flawless my skin is and that I should do cover girl commercials. Beyaz!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 6, 2014 6:26 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Birth Control: I have been on Beyaz for several years (3+). When I first started using the pill, I experienced frequent nausea for almost a year. I gradually switched time of dosage to the evening upon recommendation from my obgyn. The nauesa did clear up. I virtually have no acne. Within the first few years, I did have lighter periods (3-5 day bleeding with minimal cramping). However, in my fourth year of being on this pill, I have been getting my period for only a day. Most times I skip a period entirely. This is due to the thin uterine lining. I did however, develop severe mood swings and panic attacks, which I suffer from daily. I also have had some hair thinning and some weight gain. Loss of libido at first, but it did return after the 1st year.

February 17, 2014 6:30 AM

Review by alextredeaux:

For Birth Control: Beyaz was the first birth control I experienced and I was on it for 2 years. It was nearly the perfect pill for me: no weight change, no mood swings, I regulated to it immediately, it dramatically shortened my periods to 3-4 days and was exactly on time every single month. The ONLY two problems I had that warranted me switching included a decreased sex drive, and multiple yeast infections. It was also a tad pricy. If it weren't for the yeast infections at least, I would stay on it! I'm nervous about switching pills, but I'm glad to know that I can go back on Beyaz if the others don't work out.

February 12, 2014 12:34 AM

Review by Orlando88 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Birth Control: It took almost 8 months but it finally started to work. My periods were so heavy I would go thru a tampax ultra in less than an hour and have to stay home during my periods. I would have to get up several times during the night. I would bleed some months for 30 days even on the Beyaz. My last two months I have bleed less than three days and can use a lite tampax it took a while but I am so happy I stuck with it. No weight gain either!!!!

November 13, 2013 6:16 PM

Review by Silicaw:

For Birth Control: I started taking Beyaz about a month ago. I was originally taking Microgestin for birth control for a little over a year and I started to experience extreme cramps that kept me from classes on some days. I never had problems with acne or mood swings ever, especially while on Microgestin. Now that I'm taking Beyaz I have very bad acne and feel very depressed and lack luster. I normally have a very high sex drive as well and lately it has decreased immensely. Needless to say I will be switching.

October 8, 2013 2:01 PM

Review by Katia love (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Birth Control: Previously I was on Yaz for about 5 years and my insurance didn't cover it so I switched to BeYaz. I was on it for a good two years because it's the same thing as Yaz. Personally, I love this birth control. This is the only birth control for me. I suffer from PMDD and this helps me tremendously. And I also suffer from acne, my skin cleared right up in a week. Periods are better and shorter. No weight gain or other side effects. Perfect pill. I highly recommend this birth control.

September 19, 2013 10:00 PM

Review by monimonimoni:

For Birth Control: I have taken this pill for two years now. I was originally put on it, because of a polyp. The polyp decreased dramatically. I have had no side effects minus minor spotting. My mood has increased dramatically right before and during my period. I used to have really bad cramps when I would get my period; however, that is practically non-existent now.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 18, 2013 1:36 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: I started birth control about a month ago for bad cramps and to regulate my period. I never really had bad acne before, but I've been on Beyaz for a month now and my acne is bad. I have at least 4 large pimples on my face at all times, which I'm not used to. I don't know if I should stick it out and see if it gets better or if I should switch to a different birth control. Other than the acne, Beyaz is really helping with my periods. They last 3 days at the most and little to no cramps at all.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 11, 2013 6:26 PM

Review by Cassicap:

For Birth Control: I have been on Beyaz for about two years and never noticed any negative side effects. My cramps and period length were reduced significantly and I have loved this pill. Would definitely recommend.

August 28, 2013 12:15 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Birth Control: Being on Beyaz has been, for the most part, fantastic. I originally was put on it to control my acne and heavy periods, and shortly after I began using it for birth control. It has continued to help with my acne, and has lightened/shortened my periods significantly, but over the past year or so I've noticed a vast decrease in my sex drive. It's almost non-existent. I haven't been on any other form of birth control, but I think that Beyaz is a pretty good choice.

August 16, 2013 6:21 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Birth Control: I was on Beyaz for one month and had to switch. It made me tired and nauseous. It gave me the WORST headaches. They would last all day and Advil did not take the pain away. Maybe if I waited the whole 3 months, it would've straightened out but I just couldn't deal with the awful headaches. But like everyone says, everyone's body is different. Only pro: my mild acne seemed to clear up.

August 12, 2013 9:21 PM

Review by pleased (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I have been on Beyaz for 4 months now after being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome. I have lost 50 lbs in the last 4 months, my mood is better, my face has cleared up dramatically, I would recommend this to ANYONE!

July 18, 2013 11:43 AM

Review by heytaylorhey:

For Acne: I'm 18 years old and I started taking birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe) about a year ago for my moderate acne. I had it mainly on my forehead and some on my cheeks (nothing too bad, easy cover with makeup). I didn't experience any bad side effects with it, in fact, it stopped my period completely and I wasn't experiencing any cramps or mood swings. After a few months of taking it, I realized my acne hadn't gotten any better, and had gotten slightly worse. I decided to stick to it to see if it would clear with time. It never cleared up and I decided to go on Beyaz. It has been a week so far and it has cleared my skin drastically! I will come back and update everyone on how I'm doing!

April 27, 2013 11:33 PM

Review by Indira G:

For Birth Control: I'm 16 and I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome about 2 weeks ago. I was basically not getting my period. My pediatrician recommended Beyaz to control my Hormone level and some other things. I was skeptical about taking Birth control because of side effects such as depression and weight gain. I tend to be a very happy and energetic person and honestly I was scared to lose that, I was VERY SURPRISED THOUGH, Beyaz hasn't changed my mood at all, I haven't gained weight and overall I feel fine! Except for its made me TIRED. I work around that though and its no big deal. As for acne, Beyaz controls it amazingly. So far THANK YOU BEYAZ! You're really helping my future.

April 20, 2013 1:36 AM

Review by KSherman27 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Acne: This pill has made my acne much worse and given me bad depression. I have noticed slight weight gain and worsening of allergies.

March 24, 2013 10:41 PM

Review by anonymous 20120102:

For Acne: I have been taking Beyaz for 1.5 years. I haven't really gained weight on it. I just have a harder time losing weight but that's nothing that working out and eating right didn't fix. Anyway, I started taking Beyaz for birth control purposes and for acne. It definitely has helped with both. I got off of it for a couple months and as soon as I did my acne came right back. Needless to say I got right back on it. I don't have nausea or anything, I take it at night instead of in the morning. Only side effects I have are dehydration, and sometimes I'm more hungry than I should be. I just try to eat healthy snacks and drink more water. I am more tired on the pill than off but I just try to drink tea or something when I feel too tired and get sleep!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 13, 2013 11:54 PM

Review by Amy Fisher:

For Birth Control: I have been on Beyaz for a year and half and I've loved it! I had moderate acne before taking Beyaz and now I only breakout like once a month (it's usually only 2-3 pimples). My period went from a medium/heavy 7 days to light 3-4 days. I hardly have cramps or bloating. I love it. I sometimes get a little emotional but I contribute that to being 18 years old. The only real negative side effect that I could say that I have about Beyaz is that it's somewhat costly, my insurance doesn't cover it. But since I've loved all that its done for me, I choose to pay it. I would definitely recommend this anyone looking for a new birth control.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 11, 2013 5:03 PM

Review by Kphel (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: I have been on this pill for 3 months going in 4 and have had my ups and downs with it. The 1 month I experianced intense mood swings, I was crying and angry all the time and just wanted to be alone. The 2 month I was wondering why my acne wasn't going away but my moods had improved. Although I was experiencing breakthrough bleeding for 15 days I continued to take the pill. My period also brought cramps like no other. The 3 months I have been feeling sort of depressed but I think that's due to life not the pill. My breakthrough bleeding still occurred (some days light some days none) and my skin has improved. I lost weight on BeYaz. I am looking forward to what month 4 brings and hoping all of the negative symptoms are gone.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 30, 2013 6:30 PM

Review by Cassie C. (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I have been on BeYaz for 5 months now. I was switched from a normal hormone birth control because it caused terrible breakouts (which I had never had in my life) as well as severe mood swings. At first, I really liked BeYaz. It cleared my skin back up to normal and I didn't notice any changes. Now I am starting to get extremely agitated at the smallest things, crying for no reason, extreme headaches, and am getting cramps like I used to without birth control. I am considering getting off birth control altogether.

January 3, 2013 12:26 PM

Review by aswarner110 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I'm only on my second month but Beyaz is already an answered prayer! I've suffered from polycystic ovarian syndrome for years and birth control pills have always aggravated some symptoms. Since starting this one I've seen much less facial hair, my skin is clearing up, I'm losing weight, and I've had my first cycle with no migraines which is a huge deal for me. I also have fibromyalgia and this medicine seems to be helping with that as well, perhaps its the vitamin aspect or my hormones finally balancing some. I was very hesitant at first and I'm so glad I gave it a shot! Thank you Bayer!

December 5, 2012 11:52 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Birth Control: I've been taking Beyaz for a year now, and so far I like it better than anything I've ever took. It treated my moderate acne, I never get any acne anymore.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate