User Reviews for Diclegis

Learn more about Diclegis.

Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy 2 reviews 2 medications

Summary of Diclegis reviews 2 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Diclegis

Review by Mrs.Dupre (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy: I started taking this medication three weeks ago and it works great for morning sickness but they don't tell you the risks they say it is safe for both you and the baby yet I started having severe chest and back pain and had blood work done over and over and they told me I was fine but I hadn't had a bowel movement in almost two weeks and I was in so much pain I couldn't get out of bed......but i found out it was the reason for all my problems, restless sleep, chest pain, back pain, not being able to stand or take care of my children it was not worth the pain and the suffering and imagine what you baby is going through if your in all that pain. There is a reason it was off the market for 30 years.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 10, 2013 12:30 PM

Review by vanessa3427:

For Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy: I have always had horrible morning sickness. This time around I am pregnant with twins and it was much worse. I started the medication and it stopped the ache of nausea all the time! The bad is it did stop the nausea but I had no signs when I was going to throw up. So you randomly throw up without knowing your stomach is upset..not fun at All. The bad thing is with the co-pay with my insurance was $160, so very pricy but worth it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate