User Reviews for Diclegis

Learn more about Diclegis.

Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy 5 reviews 2 medications

8.8
Summary of Diclegis reviews 5 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Diclegis

For Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy "I am thirteen weeks pregnant and have been taking this medicine since 6 weeks. At first I didn't notice any difference but one day my nausea disappeared. Completely! I thought that the medicine had nothing to do with it since I was sick for Two weeks while taking it. 3 times I have forgotten to take it l and spent the following day puking. This medicine has given me my life back. I have two younger kids at home and I don't have the time to be sick."

Housewife430 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 17, 2015

For Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy "I want to throw a ticker tape parade for the manufacturers of this medicine. It changed my life. I'm 13 weeks and was flat on my back gagging all day every day. I tried all the tricks and nothing worked until I tried this. I am back in the land of the living and hoping to regain the 10 lbs I lost in the 1st trimester. I did A LOT of research and there is nothing that indicates that this medicine causes any problems whatsoever for baby. It is probably the best researched medicine on the market to date. Emily Oster's book Expecting Better has a nice explanation for why it was pulled in the US (but not UK or Canada) for 30 yrs."

ksocks47 (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2015

For Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy "I'm 4 months along with my second child. This pregnancy is very different from the last. I never had such bad nausea, vomiting and dry heaving. I'm taking thus medicine in an as needed basis. So far I need one pill at night and another about mid morning. The original prescription said one morning, one mid day and two at night. I did that once and slept until 2 pm the next day. That's not healthy either. The only complaint I have is the cost. It ran $178.53 for us. A cost that wasn't expected but when Phenergren and Zofran isn't working....you give in. Just as every OTC or prescription, there are side effects. For me the benefit outweighs the risk. Try to stay away from medication until at least 13 wks."

2nd baby (taken for less than 1 month) August 24, 2014

For Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy "I started taking this medication three weeks ago and it works great for morning sickness but they don't tell you the risks they say it is safe for both you and the baby yet I started having severe chest and back pain and had blood work done over and over and they told me I was fine but I hadn't had a bowel movement in almost two weeks and I was in so much pain I couldn't get out of bed......but i found out it was the reason for all my problems, restless sleep, chest pain, back pain, not being able to stand or take care of my children it was not worth the pain and the suffering and imagine what you baby is going through if your in all that pain. There is a reason it was off the market for 30 years."

Mrs.Dupre (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 10, 2013

For Nausea/Vomiting of Pregnancy "I have always had horrible morning sickness. This time around I am pregnant with twins and it was much worse. I started the medication and it stopped the ache of nausea all the time! The bad is it did stop the nausea but I had no signs when I was going to throw up. So you randomly throw up without knowing your stomach is upset..not fun at All. The bad thing is with the co-pay with my insurance was $160, so very pricy but worth it."

vanessa3427 June 3, 2013