User Reviews for Lorazepam Intensol

Learn more about Lorazepam Intensol.

Sedation 2 reviews 37 medications

Dysautonomia 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
ICU Agitation 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Light Anesthesia 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nausea/Vomiting 0 reviews 152 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 0 reviews 48 medications Not rated - Be the first
Status Epilepticus 0 reviews 18 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lorazepam Intensol reviews 6 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Lorazepam Intensol

Review by Alk3whit:

For Sedation: Very calming to my anxiety

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 13, 2014 2:14 AM

Review by Kristinsanxious (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Panic Disorder: Finally found mixed with Buspar to be effective at 4 mg a day for severe anxiety and panic attacks.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 29, 2014 7:44 PM

Review by Clyons (taken for 10 years or more):

For Anxiety: I have been having anxiety since I was 7-8 years old! I used to take Paxil when I was about 18 years old and it helped except for the upset stomach part but then that went away (from Paxil) I was 1st prescribed lorazepam when I was I think 20, and have been taking it now for 12 years! Love it and only thing I find is I get a dry mouth every now and then but its not so horrible as some of the other ones I've taken. I'm just trying to find another medicine now that can stop the attacks.

July 10, 2013 8:58 PM

Review by KAB88:

For Panic Disorder: This works well and fast. The biggest problems are that the medicine doesn't last for a long amount of time, and if taken too much the effectiveness will decrease. However, for moderate to severe panic suffers I recommend this highly.

March 28, 2013 5:10 PM