User Reviews for Lorazepam Intensol

Learn more about Lorazepam Intensol.

Sedation 3 reviews 36 medications

Dysautonomia 0 reviews 53 medications Not rated - Be the first
ICU Agitation 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Light Anesthesia 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nausea/Vomiting 0 reviews 149 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 0 reviews 48 medications Not rated - Be the first
Status Epilepticus 0 reviews 18 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lorazepam Intensol reviews 7 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Lorazepam Intensol

For Sedation "Very helpful for short term treatment of anxiety and insomnia. I found I only needed to take half dose to have a good nights sleep and to feel calm the next day. Such a relief after 2 years cancer treatment left me very tired and anxious. Only problem is the doctors don't like it to be used other than for short term."

charlie 2 November 1, 2014

For Sedation "Very calming to my anxiety"

Alk3whit March 13, 2014

For Panic Disorder "Finally found mixed with Buspar to be effective at 4 mg a day for severe anxiety and panic attacks. "

Kristinsanxious (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 29, 2014

For Anxiety "I have been having anxiety since I was 7-8 years old! I used to take Paxil when I was about 18 years old and it helped except for the upset stomach part but then that went away (from Paxil) I was 1st prescribed lorazepam when I was I think 20, and have been taking it now for 12 years! Love it and only thing I find is I get a dry mouth every now and then but its not so horrible as some of the other ones I've taken. I'm just trying to find another medicine now that can stop the attacks."

Clyons (taken for 10 years or more) July 10, 2013

For Panic Disorder "This works well and fast. The biggest problems are that the medicine doesn't last for a long amount of time, and if taken too much the effectiveness will decrease. However, for moderate to severe panic suffers I recommend this highly."

KAB88 March 28, 2013

For Sedation "Works great"

Titian 1 (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 21, 2013

For Panic Disorder "Works very fast"

Shayshayshay February 10, 2013