User Reviews for Amrix

Learn more about Amrix.

Reviews for Amrix to treat Sciatica

"Taking for back pain in left lower disc. Works very good but I must take it by 8pm or after dinner or I wake up very sluggish the next morning (I wake up at 8:30am) and feel cloudy headed for the whole morning. I only take it when the pain is really bad."

JM2011 August 23, 2011

"My GP suggested I try Amrix after I had a flare-up of severe sciatica along with related lumbar pain. A year ago I was diagnosed with a dessicated disc at L5-S1. I first had only localized pain in the lower back; however, after several months, I began to experience intense sciatic pain. At that time, I underwent 3 epidural steroid injections, which cleared most of the pain for approximately 1 year. This recurrence was extremely intense; I was barely able to walk. I began to overcompensate while walking, causing severe muscle spasms. On a scale of pain 0-to-10, I was at 9 for about 4 days. I took 1 Amrix at bedtime for 10 days. My pain went from 9 to 7 to 4 to 3 in just 3 days. By day 7, I had no sciatic pain at all. Truly amazing."

Anonymous February 3, 2009