Generic name: cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
Dosage form: capsule, extended release
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Amrix safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Amrix.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended adult dose for most patients is one (1) AMRIX 15 mg capsule taken once daily. Some patients may require up to 30 mg/day, given as one (1) AMRIX 30 mg capsule taken once daily or as two (2) AMRIX 15 mg capsules taken once daily.
- It is recommended that doses be taken at approximately the same time each day.
- Use of AMRIX for periods longer than two or three weeks is not recommended. [See Indications And Usage (1)]
- Amrix Side Effects
- Amrix Drug Interactions
- Cyclobenzaprine dosage information
- Cyclobenzaprine consumer information
- Fexmid (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) tablet, film coated dosage information
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) Tablets dosage information
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) consumer information