User Reviews for Clotrimazole

Also known as: Clotrimazole Troche, Mycelex Troche

Learn more about Clotrimazole.

Oral Thrush 5 reviews 28 medications

7.2
Summary of Clotrimazole reviews 5 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Clotrimazole

For Oral Thrush: Only second day into it. Too soon to say but could not prevent lozenge from dissolving in only about five minutes. Was alarmed at brilliant yellow color of stools but then figured it out. It is not necessarily a problem but I wish my nurse had warned me.

July 3, 2011 7:55 PM

Mycelex Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: I found the Troche very easy to use and not in the least objectionable. I have used it as prescribed for 7 days but feel that it should have been issued for a longer period of time. My mouth and throat are still sensitive and burning.

November 27, 2010 3:11 PM

Clotrimazole Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: Tastes good and works fast!

February 2, 2010 6:19 PM

Mycelex Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: This was very easy to take. I noticed after taking it for 7 days (out of the 10 perscribed) that my thrush was completely gone. I noticed no side effects. I took it for all 10 days.

July 6, 2009 9:22 AM

Review by Cocabo:

Mycelex Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: I was on it for 10 days (5 tablets a day), it did not work for me and it was expensive even with insurance. The tablets are sweet like candy so they are easy to take.

June 27, 2009 11:52 AM