User Reviews for Pletal

Intermittent Claudication 3 reviews 3 medications

7.8
Summary of Pletal reviews 3 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Pletal

For Intermittent Claudication "I have been on this medication since July, and the results are simply amazing! I have my life back, not only did I get so much relief from the pain in my legs, I can now walk and walk and actually keep up with my very active grandkids (age 4, 11, 11, and 16) On a side note I have lost almost all my excess weight by tweaking my diet and just being able to be active again! This medicine has been a Godsend to me! Hope anyone who is suffering from this disease is able to get the same results I have, it is great to have my active life back!"

Gran-ma-maw November 25, 2014

For Intermittent Claudication "Within several hours of taking Pletal for my leg pains due to PAD I began to experience severe headaches. I stayed on the medicine for one week hoping it would subside. It remained constant so I discontinued taking it."

DocDel (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2014

For Intermittent Claudication "I have peripheral artery disease. Pain/numbness in legs/buttocks. Difficulty walking standing. Within ONE HOUR of beginning treatment with Pletal I began feeling relief. More than two weeks now with almost TOTAL relief from discomfort/pain/weakness and no side effects. Absolutely amazing medicine."

Anonymous October 15, 2011