PLETAL 100 (Pletal 100 mg)
Generic Name: cilostazol
Pill imprint PLETAL 100 has been identified as Pletal 100 mg.
Pletal is used in the treatment of intermittent claudication and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous cardiovascular agents, platelet aggregation inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pletal 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PLETAL 100 (Pletal 100 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 100 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous cardiovascular agents
Platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Otsuka American Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose calcium
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-4427||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.