Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Pletal

Learn more about Pletal.

Reviews for Pletal to treat Intermittent Claudication

Review by Gran-ma-maw:

I have been on this medication since July, and the results are simply amazing! I have my life back, not only did I get so much relief from the pain in my legs, I can now walk and walk and actually keep up with my very active grandkids (age 4, 11, 11, and 16) On a side note I have lost almost all my excess weight by tweaking my diet and just being able to be active again! This medicine has been a Godsend to me! Hope anyone who is suffering from this disease is able to get the same results I have, it is great to have my active life back!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 25, 2014 9:06 AM

Review by DocDel (taken for less than 1 month):

Within several hours of taking Pletal for my leg pains due to PAD I began to experience severe headaches. I stayed on the medicine for one week hoping it would subside. It remained constant so I discontinued taking it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 16, 2014 1:37 PM

I have peripheral artery disease. Pain/numbness in legs/buttocks. Difficulty walking standing. Within ONE HOUR of beginning treatment with Pletal I began feeling relief. More than two weeks now with almost TOTAL relief from discomfort/pain/weakness and no side effects. Absolutely amazing medicine.

October 15, 2011 12:41 PM