User Reviews for Lioresal Intrathecal

3.5
Cerebral Spasticity 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lioresal Intrathecal reviews 3 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Lioresal Intrathecal

For Spasticity "Please be sure to have the intrathecal pump CATHETER x-rayed if you are having NO benefit whatsoever. The catheter may be kinked since insertion."

ADDTYS August 7, 2009

For Muscle Spasm "This medicine has diminished my muscle spasms which resulted post-polio, but has not eliminated them."

Anonymous April 1, 2009

For Spasticity "I have had a BIT for 2 years now, and although I can't tell a difference sometimes, I would hate to turn it off. It is much better than oral baclofen, because of the side effects. I was on 60mg/day oral and I couldn't take any more because of fatique. I am currently on 512mcg/day and feel no side effects."

Anonymous December 1, 2008

More about Lioresal Intrathecal (baclofen)

Professional resources