User Reviews for Lioresal Intrathecal

Cerebral Spasticity 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lioresal Intrathecal reviews 3 reviews 4.7

Reviews for Lioresal Intrathecal

Review by ADDTYS:

For Spasticity: Please be sure to have the intrathecal pump CATHETER x-rayed if you are having NO benefit whatsoever. The catheter may be kinked since insertion.

August 7, 2009 3:41 PM

For Muscle Spasm: This medicine has diminished my muscle spasms which resulted post-polio, but has not eliminated them.

April 1, 2009 11:55 AM

For Spasticity: I have had a BIT for 2 years now, and although I can't tell a difference sometimes, I would hate to turn it off. It is much better than oral baclofen, because of the side effects. I was on 60mg/day oral and I couldn't take any more because of fatique. I am currently on 512mcg/day and feel no side effects.

December 1, 2008 6:39 AM