Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Amoxicillin

Also known as: Amoxicot, Amoxil, Apo-Amoxi, Biomox, DisperMox, Moxatag, Moxilin, Trimox, Wymox

Learn more about Amoxicillin.

Amoxicillin review summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 302 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection.

Reviews for Amoxicillin to treat Urinary Tract Infection

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

amoxicillin: Have been on amoxicillin for a long time. Twice when I tried to quit it, exactly on the 10th day of being off it, I ended up with a bad urinary tract infection. So amoxicillin was very effective in holding off urinary tract infections for me.

February 1, 2014 4:07 AM
Review by summersoul: User Rating:

amoxicillin: I've suffered frequent UTIs and am usually prescribed amoxicillin, which for me works amazingly well. If I catch it early I find the ache in my bladder, small amount of blood in the urine and the urgency to pee goes away enough to be comfortable within 6 hours, and I feel 100% normal again in 24-48 hours. Does the trick each time.

72 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 2, 2013 5:02 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Amoxil (amoxicillin): This worked wonders!

99 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 14, 2012 3:39 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

amoxicillin: Very quick and effective.

September 5, 2011 1:15 AM
Review by KISSY46: User Rating:

amoxicillin: I have always used amoxicillin it for my frequent urinary tract infection's. It works in 4 or 5 days, although I take it for a 10 day run. I take two 250mg caps twice a day. I have never had any problems. Works great, if your aren't allergic to any of the penicillin type drugs.

67 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 16, 2010 2:30 PM