User Reviews for Certain Dri

Learn more about Certain Dri.

Hyperhidrosis 2 reviews 9 medications

Summary of Certain Dri reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Certain Dri

For Hyperhidrosis "This product is a life saver. I tried almost everything before I found this and I was almost giving up. Certain Dri really works. My armpits used to be so wet all the time and it was so embarrassing, and it stinks really really bad. I even tried secret clinical strength and that was a waste of money, it made me sweat even more. I only use it twice a week and the whole week I have dry armpits and I smell good all day even with heavy activities, Thank you Certain Dri. I only wish I discovered this product sooner."

dbo (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2014

For Hyperhidrosis "I have used this for 6 years and it really works. I used to have wet arm pits all the time, and not only is it embarassing, but it ruins my clothes. Put this on at night, generously, and I promise the next day you will remain dry, and confident! I don't even have to use it every night.......I only use it every 3 nights!"

sweaty betty May 28, 2010

More about Certain Dri (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Professional resources