User Reviews for Certain Dri

Learn more about Certain Dri.

Reviews for Certain Dri to treat Hyperhidrosis

Review by dbo (taken for 1 to 6 months):

This product is a life saver. I tried almost everything before I found this and I was almost giving up. Certain Dri really works. My armpits used to be so wet all the time and it was so embarrassing, and it stinks really really bad. I even tried secret clinical strength and that was a waste of money, it made me sweat even more. I only use it twice a week and the whole week I have dry armpits and I smell good all day even with heavy activities, Thank you Certain Dri. I only wish I discovered this product sooner.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 19, 2014 5:04 PM

Review by sweaty betty:

I have used this for 6 years and it really works. I used to have wet arm pits all the time, and not only is it embarassing, but it ruins my clothes. Put this on at night, generously, and I promise the next day you will remain dry, and confident! I don't even have to use it every night.......I only use it every 3 nights!

May 28, 2010 12:20 AM

Learn more about Hyperhidrosis

More about Certain Dri (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Professional resources