User Reviews for Drysol

Hyperhidrosis 158 reviews 9 medications

9.1
Summary of Drysol reviews 158 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Drysol

For Hyperhidrosis "15 plantars warts for son so bad and deep one podiatrist wouldn't treat him. Referred to another. Laser surgery is only option to keep normal life, but told to use Drysol for 2 weeks first. Off script, as directed put on each a.m. once a day only. Wow!!! After48 hrs they started to turn black and discomfort gone. After 2 wks they are more dry and black... we are waiting to hear back from podiatrist to see next step. Surgery may not be needed after all. No side effects."

MaryC8 (taken for less than 1 month) May 1, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "LOVE DRYSOL sweaty palms, feet and underarms are no fun for anyone at any time. Works like a charm after 2 or 3 times. Just a word of caution, I bought the extra strength and its so strong It feels like I may have even burned my palms. They are SO dry now, and sting even two days later. However, I'll take dry hands over sweaty ones. First time I can finally put lotion on my hands and not have them dripping in moisture! :D"

kpaine (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This is the first time using this product & it itches so bad !! but ive read many reviews and all i read is how good it is . so hopefully this itching is worth it"

CCO April 22, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I don't even know where to start with drysol, but it has saved my life & my confidence! Goodbye to constant underarm wetness."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "i have suffered from excessive sweating for going on 3 years now. i could never wear cute shirts because i would ALWAYS sweat terribly through whatever i was wearing. i had to stick to hoodies and dark colors. which was not me at all. i had to beg my mom to take me to the dermatologist, but when she did, the doctor diagnosed me with hyperhidrosis. he then got me started on this medicine. i thought it was crazy to apply something under my arms every night, but after the first application, i realized i could wear whatever shirt i want to and not have to worry about sweating! i am using the 20% aluminum chloride (hexahydrate), and it does have a slight burn to it, but nothing intolerable. i suggest this product!!"

jduckett (taken for less than 1 month) April 9, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I sincerely recommend this product to any individual suffering from hyperhydrosis. All throughout my childhood I suffered from excessive sweating on my scalp and underarms. For those of you who've felt publicly victimized by this condition, you are not alone. WARNING to first time users: I would recommend using the regular 12% or mild 6.5% Aluminum chloride formula initially. I myself initially utilized the extra strong formula which contained 20% Aluminum chloride and during the first night of application I genuinely felt the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced in my entire life! Start off with the less concentrated formulas or start applying small amounts initially and gradually increase the amount being applied. TRUST ME!"

Cammmmm (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 3, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Drysol actually works!!! Please give it a try before considering any surgical operations or botox injections. I've been dealing with excessive sweating for about 2 years and finally decided to do something about it. And by excessive I mean sweat running like faucets, my underarm sweat would run right through my shirt and big sweaters and I'd have to change my shirt 4-5 times a day. I've used other antiperspirants prior to this one such as certaindri but they had very little impact on this problem of mine. Yesterday was the first day I used Drysol and I did not sweat at all. I'm so happy I can finally wear t-shirts again and not have to worry about my sweat stains. I did experience some itchiness yesterday but not as much today."

Thesweatman March 31, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "'This product is flat out amazing'. As a teen, I was always conscious about my sweaty hands. Rejecting people whenever they reached out for a handshake was more than embarrassing, but I still did it and people would always comment. But when I found Drysol, I didn't think it would work for me and ignored all of the 10 ratings. I gave it a shot though, and it WORKED within the next day I applied it. I experienced no irritation on my hands, but it may be different for other people. This thing does what it says it does and BELIEVE ME. With consistent use within the first few days, your hands will be bone dry, and you begin to realize that you need to apply it less and less. Thanks to Drysol, I'm literally reborn and anxiety-free."

It WORKS March 28, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "My pits have leaked like a faucet for years. Today was the first day I didn't have ANY issues!! It's unbelievable really. If it continues like this it will be a life changer!! I hope it's safe...seems too good to be true."

Anonymous March 24, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This works amazingly. I've had a problem with sweating for so long and this was a life saver for me. However if you get it prescribed by a doctor I recommend that you test how often you put it on yourself. I recently had Hypercare, which according to my pharmacist had the same exact ingredients as Drysol, so my doctor told me how much to put on a week etc. But a horrible burning and redness happened in my armpit and a lump came about from using it too often. So seriously use this sparingly and test it yourself how often to use it. Everyone is different so you may only need to use it a couple times a month or week etc! Just a warning for new users!"

Anonymous March 16, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Struggled considerably with excessive sweating starting at age 14. A close friend told me in college about how well Rx Drysol had worked for her, so I talked with my doctor. Long story short: after using Drysol exactly as prescribed during my 20s and 30s, my underarm sweating was 100% eradicated. Was able to switch to over-the-counter antiperspirants/deodorants for decades. Only now, pushing sixtysomething, did I need to request another Rx for Drysol after noticing some perspiration begin. After only a few applications, that problem too was solved! Drysol = an unforgettable quality-of-life improvement! Would 1,000% recommend it to anyone struggling with excessive sweating. PS. Cardinal Rule: APPLY DRYSOL SPARINGLY!!"

Grace Sophie (taken for 10 years or more) March 14, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "OMG drysol is perfect. I've been dealing with sweat problems since 7th grade, it's so embarrassing to raise my arm. It's very discomforting when my armpits are wet but now with drysol I feel so much better I am so happy ... Only thing I'm a little mad about though is WHY DIDNT I FIND THIS SOONER!! Lol ..it's perfect ."

Mj400 March 2, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I've been using this product for around 5 months and it is amazing! Right around the beginning of 8th grade I began to sweat profusely under my arms. I tried different deodorants and anti-perspirants but nothing worked. I was at the point where I wouldn't even raise my hand because I was afraid everyone would see. My doctor recommended Drysol and it worked after one day!! I now apply every few days and on the off days I use deodorant that night and I'm dry. This product is amazing!"

cejk800 February 20, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Such a great product. The day after my first use I had no sweat stains at all. Usually, at around 7 am, I would get these huge, embarrassing, sweat stains. Now, I had none and it was such a relief. If you are experiencing sweating problems, please, please, please use Drysol- you will get amazing results."

olivia_g_1101 (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I had been suffering from hyperdidrosis for about two years. The most unbearable and uncomfortable situation was the feeling of drops of sweat roll down my side. I had to change my wardrobe completely. I would come back from school and immediately have to change my shirt. I had tried everything! I tried home remedies to all kinds of deoderants, but nothing worked. Not only was it embarassing, but the sensation of having sweaty underarms was uncomfortable. I told my doctor about and she gave me drysol. It was a MIRACLE! The day after I put it on, my sweat was 99% GONE!! Just a little burning, but not to bad. It reduced my sweating and know I can go back to the life I used to have. Thank the heavens for this product! Love it!"

Sparknm February 15, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This Drysol changed my life! I would absolutely recommend to everyone who deals with excessive sweating. I knew sweating was a problem for me when I used to sweat in the cold while not working out. Being nervous/heat/physicial activity made it so much worse. I think people around me noticed my problem as well but were polite enough not to mention it. Within 2 uses my sweating was gone, now I barely do any maintenance, maybe once a month and there is no sweat at all. Thank you so much Drysol! Also, didn't notice any side effects."

sweatygirl (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 11, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "First off, this product is a holy grail for people who have hyperhidrosis. I purchased the highest strength and it's changed my life, I feel so much more confident hugging people and don't have to constantly worry about how my armpits smell (not to mention, cut down on the amount of laundry I have to do) For anyone out there who's tried every deodorant and antiperspirant known to man in the hopes of warding off underarms that smell like death, Drysol will change your life. The reason why I gave it a 9 though was because if you don't follow the instructions exactly like it says, you will suffer itchy underarms for the WHOLE NIGHT if you apply it the same day you shaved. Overall, very satisfied with this and highly recommend it!"

Kat101 February 10, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This stuff really does work. My right underarm would sweat almost instantly and would leave the biggest stain. Since using drysol, that has stopped. The only downside is how badly it burns. It burns and itches so badly when you first apply it, but the results are so good that the temporary burn is almost worth it."

Sam C. February 8, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I've have trouble with under arm sweat for years which has made me extremely self conscious and ruined many shirts. A friend suggested Drysol after having great results, so I asked my doctor if I could give it a try. My underarm sweat diminished probably 80% after the first use and seems nonexistent now after two applications. I use a very small amount, dry my underarms with the no heat setting of my blow dryer, and go to bed. It does itch for about 20 minutes, but I'll take that side effect any day over sweating. Thankfully I haven't had any issues with my arms burning. If you're looking for relief from underarm sweat, I definitely recommend this medication. So far, it has been a life changer."

Anonymous119133 February 6, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Doctor recommended this. No prescrip needed in Canada. Excessive sweating in armpits. Used 3 evenings at bedtime. Itchy during application, but not insane. I Immedediately quit sweating. Lasted about 3 months before needing to reapply. Use once every 3 weeks and keeps sweat away. I love it."

Steve B C (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 19, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Drysol works great! By me being a teen I usually don't apply every night but it still works effectively! I've been on and off the medication because the burning sensation is very uncomfortable. Other than the burning sensation the product works great! I barely sweat at all."

Zenikka January 4, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I actually just started using this product and in using it right now and my armpits burn so bad I could cry. They're also itching like crazy! But, I really don't wanna be a sweat bucket at school ! So ?"

12344Littlebit January 4, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Drysol has been a life saver for me! I was always afraid to ask my doctor about my sweating, but after I did and she prescribed me this, I've not been sweating like before. This has been going on for about 15 years and I am just now getting relief. It started working after my first application, but I still use it maybe once every week or 2 weeks. I can now wear colored shirts instead of only black/white/see through shirts that don't show sweat stains. I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering with any kind of sweating."

Bton December 28, 2015

For Hyperhidrosis "PLEASE READ: Are you afraid of shaking people's hands? Do pencils slip from your grip? Have sweaty hands during the dead of Winter? Afraid of handling loose change? Do you WANT a change? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN DRYSOL! I've had all the above problems and MORE for so many years; I've been embarrassed and socially anxious because of hyperhydrosis. Finally I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist recommend Drysol. I had never heard of it before, but what more could I lose? My actual hands? I tried it every night for 4 days now, and it keeps getting better and better. We went to Church today (Christmas) and during the peace offering my hands were completely DRY! I owe my life to this product. God bless them. I recommend it to everyone!!!!!!!!"

Claudiaaaaaaaaaa99 December 25, 2015

For Hyperhidrosis "I have been struggling with excessive underarm sweat since I hit puberty. I had tried literally everything and nothing even slightly helped. One day I was at the drug store and spotted drysol, I was a bit reluctant by the price but my desperation decided to give it a shot. Just after a few nights of using the product I saw results. Using drysol has literally been the best decision of my life, I am no longer anxious and embarrassed about my underarms and can wear anything I'd like!!! Although it did make it hard to sleep at night due to the itchiness and slight burning but I say it's totally worth it, and eventually I got used to it and it wasn't so bad. Definitely recommend!!!"

DesperateSweatyGirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 22, 2015