User Reviews for Botox Cosmetic

Learn more about Botox Cosmetic.

Facial Wrinkles 5 reviews 20 medications

8.4
Orbicularis Oculi 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Botox Cosmetic reviews 5 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Botox Cosmetic

For Facial Wrinkles "I used the botox injections to get rid of the 3 lines between my eyes so that I didn't look like I was scowling all the time. Within a few days I experienced headaches, nausea, and extreme weakness (requiring bed rest for 3 days). Within a couple of weeks, I had vertigo. I guess I will not be able to use botox again. Oh, by the way, a year earlier I had the same symptoms, but thought it was only the flu. It was only this year that I put two and two together. I took only 17.5 units between the eyes to cause this."

Anonymous July 28, 2012

For Facial Wrinkles "I have been getting Botox every 4-5 months for a year and a half. I am almost 41 and everyone always guesses me at 34. I love it and have never had a problem with it. I would recommend it for anyone who is healthy with no underlying problems."

Anonymous December 3, 2009

For Facial Wrinkles "I am 28 year old male that did not like the lines on my forehead. A doctor recommended Botox Cosmetic. I am going on 3 months and can still visibly see the results."

IanLeland May 15, 2009

For Facial Wrinkles "I recently got Botox because I could not control my frowning and squinting and forehead wrinkling. I got Botox one month ago and my friends tell me I look like I am 22. I am going to be 28 soon and was not looking to turn back the clock, just wanted to stop the clock. Botox turned back the clock and has slowed it down significantly."

leland81 March 31, 2009

For Facial Wrinkles "Nice."

bbgirl September 16, 2008