User Reviews for Lortab 10/500

Learn more about Lortab 10/500.

Back Pain 7 reviews 170 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 365 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lortab 10/500 reviews 27 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Lortab 10/500

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: In my experience this medication is pretty good but the only problem I have is, it makes me itch. My pharmacist says its not an allergy because I don't have a rash. I have found, if I take it soon enough after pain starts, it does pretty good at controlling it.

October 7, 2013 2:06 PM
Review by tabers (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: The best relief I felt when I took them.

July 28, 2013 4:38 PM
Review by Have severe back issues. (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Lortab allows me to work a physical job. Without it, that would be impossible. It does not remove all the pain, but it helps with the severity of the pain. I am careful that I do not overuse it.

July 18, 2013 8:26 AM
Review by jjboi: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Works great, better than all the others.

June 2, 2013 5:57 PM
Review by Lumberjack (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I've been taking hydrocodone for a almost 3 years for back pain (spinal stenosis) the dosage has been increased from 2.5 to 10 MG. (gradually, over a 2 year period) and although it does not take away all of the pain, it DOES help quite a bit. I struggle with the fact that I need the pain meds, and on occasion, I stop taking it for a few days to a week, hoping I can make it without it, THAT'S when I realize just how much it helps. The bright side is, I've discovered I can just stop cold turkey, without any withdrawal issues, and I'm truly thankful for that.

May 6, 2013 12:47 PM
Review by sugar baby (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: It really helps me. I have back pain and leg pain after my surgery which is still healing since 2005.

April 5, 2013 12:25 AM
Review by Bams (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Works good on my back pain.

March 20, 2013 6:52 AM
Review by IslandgirlPR (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have been taking this medication since 3/11 due to a compression fracture in my lower back suffered in a car accident. I can say that it has never completely taken away my pain for the full 8 hours as indicated between dosages. In the beginning it at least made the pain tolerable and I had to take it every 4 hours to at least get that level of relief. It is now 1/13 and I've been on it for almost 2 years. It does a decent job at pain relief for about 6 hours provided my level of activity is not excessive or strainous. A lot of days I find myself counting down the minutes from hour 6-8.

January 3, 2013 1:50 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I have been taking Lortab for 6 years since I was 13 yrs old for migraine headaches because I'm allergic to NSAIDs. I started out taking 5/500 for 2 years. Then my Dr put me on 7.5/500 for 3 1/2 years. Now I'm on 10/500. The 10/500 work the best for my pain problems. They help me get on about my day I only need to take 2 a day because they work good. Thanks.

April 11, 2012 10:11 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Due to a drunk driver hitting me when I was 17, I now suffer from precipitating migraines which is due to blood in my spinal column. I am allergic to traditional migraine medicines so Lortabs are the only medicines I can depend on to actually help me. I do not take large doses but do take it consistently when I have an attack and truth be told, I would not be able to make it through the simplest of days without it. Please drink a lot of water and fluids and it will make you constipated. Stool softeners will also help.

January 6, 2012 3:59 PM
Review by FL Ray: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Been on Lortab for severe nerve pain after trying Cymbalta & Lyrica. Works well.

December 30, 2011 3:09 AM
Review by jezzy 103: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Headaches: Problem solver.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 6, 2011 11:30 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Cough: This medicine works perfect.

September 30, 2011 1:07 PM
Review by StrangerDanger20: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: This medicine helps my back pain a lot. Now I can actually play outside with my daughter with no back pain.

May 25, 2011 11:57 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Works great but when I stop taking them I feel really tired and I get hot then cold, very uncomfortable. I'm only 21 and I've been taking them since I was 12. I also think it has a role in my ulcer.

December 18, 2010 10:20 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: The only pain medicine that work for my headaches and joint pain. I am only 20 years old and have been on them since I was 14. I also take xanax for my anxiety and pseudo tumor cerebri. Works great.

December 2, 2010 3:07 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Lortab is wonderful for my pain. I was in a really bad car accident.

March 22, 2010 11:36 PM
Review by BruceDBriley: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: This is a good pain medication, however, there are side effects. As with any opiate the drug can and usually does cause dependency. Long period use is extremely hard on the liver due to the high levels of Acetaminophen. Some people experience drowsiness, while others experience insomnia. On a scale of 1 to 10, the pain in my personal experiences will be reduced from a 10 to a 5 in approximately 30 minutes. I recommend speaking with your doctor about alternatives if you are going to be treated in the long term.

December 5, 2009 9:32 PM
Review by rhollusstar: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I took this for degenerative disc disease when Percocet stopped working. It helped me as much as Percocet. It was slightly more sedating than Percocet, but at the same time, it helped me rest better. I am not currently on pain pills, but if I had to have any, and had an option, it would probably be Lortab 10.

October 5, 2009 10:12 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I have found that it gives me pretty severe headaches but it does help me get through the day and eases the pain for my healing broken leg.

April 24, 2009 5:33 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I've been on this medicine for 9 years now. I take one every four hours, and it is a God send. I have two ruptured discs in my back, and with it I am pain free. Over time you may become tolerant to it, and need more to get the same relief.

April 8, 2009 5:11 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: This is a decent drug for my ills. Unfortunately it's beginning to lose it's effectiveness after a little over a year. Of course, your mileage may vary.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 6, 2009 12:02 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: This is a great low level breakthrough pain medication for people who do not have a tolerance built up for pain medications.

March 20, 2009 3:08 AM
Review by veme: User Rating:

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I have Firbromyalgia and I take 3 to 4 daily depending on how bad the pain is for that day. Less pain and it's way worth it.

February 19, 2009 2:06 PM

Lortab 10/500 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I have used Lortab for years and it works better than any other pain medication I have tried and I have tried lots of them. I have Mono-neritus multi-plex (spelled wrong I think) and have been on Oxy, Methadone, and other powerful class II narcotics. I take one every 6 hours (4 a day) most of the time and up to 6 maximum if needed as over that you exceed the 4000 units of acetaminophen, which will effect your liver and I try and stay below the 3000 range. Yes, you get dependent on this drug but when you hurt so bad. It is a very effective old school medicine that works for me and many others with arthritis. I give it 5*****'s.

February 14, 2009 4:40 AM