User Reviews for Acetaminophen / hydrocodone

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 32 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Cough 16 reviews 740 medications

8.3
Pain 391 reviews 911 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 571 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

For Back Pain: "Worked well if only taken occasionally."

iLovePerks2 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 3, 2013

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have a back injury of my L1 through to L5 vertebrate. Compressed and causing my discs to protrude and press on my spinal cord also have degenerating discs and spinal stenosis. I'm only 38 but had injury when I was 4, car accident at 25. These made a World of difference. I'm prescribed to take 6 a day but only take 3-4. I can take one and in 45min to 1hour I can bend over to stretch and feel my spine which would feel stiff and locked up separate. It doesn't take the pain away completely due to the extent of my injury but definitely kills that UNGODLY and nagging pain and gives me mobility."

DevilD (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 31, 2013

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Over the year's (I'm 75 now), I have used Vicodin 5/325mg for a range of things: had stable fracture of spine after a fall, broke one shoulder in 3 places, and the other a couple year's ago. Have chronic back pain and if gets bad get an prescription for it. A few surgeries: prostate, hernia, gall bladder, several dental procedures/surgeries. In each and every one of the mentioned cases, the Vicodin has been the pain management of choice. It frustrates me, that after a doctor prescribed a couple of times, they are reluctant to further prescribe, siting the addiction factor. I've heard that doctor's tend to UNDER PRESCRIBE because of this."

Daxton March 30, 2013

For Back Pain: "It help my pains quick, but it also upsets my stomach (yes, I eat). It makes me sweat, light headed, vomit a lot when I take this medicine. Sometimes, I want to quit taking it, but this the only medication I ever took that really help the pains in my lower back."

M.JAY (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I've been on Norco 10/325 for over a year.. it helps me be normal, being that I have a slipped disc, pinched nerve and stenosis. It doesn't take the spasms away, but I haven't found anything that does. If anyone knows of one that works please let me know I've tried them all. I just hate that because people can't see an injury they think you are not in serious pain, I hurt everyday and would love nothing more than to just be normal."

Tajmah March 22, 2013

99 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have been diagnosed with severe chronic pain due to herniated disc which causes sciatica. I have tried everything over the counter... NOTHING WORKS. Yet, one Vicodin and the pain finally went away. Unfortunately only temporary."

annie_1962 March 21, 2013

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I fell flat on my back and have been using this for 2 months. It works but really wakes me up! I need something else that makes me a little more sleepy. "

Noelle1989 March 20, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works good on my back pain."

Bams (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 20, 2013

For Cough: "I have had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for the last 15 years(C.O.P.D.). And of course, coughing has been a very troublesome problem for me. About 10 years ago I pulled a muscle in my back and the doctor prescribed hydrocodone for me. I noticed immediately that relieved me off considerably. It also helps me breathe much easier. I believe it is a very effective cough suppressant."

bradtech (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 16, 2013

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have been taking lorcet for about eight yrs now and although the pain goes away this medicine is highly addictive because if you are depressed or feeling down this medicine will make you feel great but after long term use after it starts to wear off. I get very agitated and my attitude changes but I still take it along with depression meds. Best advice I can give is take it in moderation."

Yandy (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 15, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This medicine takes the edge off my back pain without making me feel dozed out. I've used many different brands in the past, but the Norco 10mg/235 works better for me than any of the other generics."

Jammer2 (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 7, 2013

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have Marfan's syndrome and I have horrible lower back and joint pain and this medicine and a nerve pain medicine really helps me be a mom I need to be."

loving mother of three and wife (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 5, 2013

For Pain: "Have a broken pelvis, knee, tibia plateau, ankle, and hand as a result of a car accident. Helps a lot taking the edge off. I do find it keeps me awake when I take it right before bed though."

slightly bent (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 4, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "If you have nerve damage or had a back operation your doctor will give you most likely 7.5-10mg. The only problem I see is it loses effectives after about three hours. But it will help relieve back pain along with nerve pain. I would tell you if you have nerve pain, and have been dealing with pain for awhile, ask your doctor to start off at the 10mg. "

Keith1983 February 28, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Lortab, best pain medicine ever, if I have to take anything for pain it would be this."

BonnyW February 28, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "When dosage meets pain demand, such as , "Take 1 tablet 5 times a day , every 4-6 hours for pain, this medicine with a maximum Tylenol dose of 325mg is very effective in treating medium pain."

ATP-13 February 25, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This Medication Is The best pain medicine I have tried. I've tried Codeine, Oxycodone, And all those over the counter meds. Hydrocodone By far has helped my nerve and back pain. I'm only 16 years old and I have alot of Back problems (Scoliosis, Spondylithesis, Herniated disk, pinched nerve) And Leg pain. I take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily as needed for my pain. It takes my pain away within 15 minutes! It's a wonderful medication. I love it. I've been on Lortab 7.5/500 for about a year now."

chandlaaz (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 20, 2013

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Vicodin ES was needed for my chronic pain due to Multiple Sclerosis. My condition is really controlled."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 18, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "This medication worked well for my pain after a C-section, but after 3 days I began to experience horrible nausea and headaches. The nausea caused me to strain my stomach so I stopped taking the medication and experienced headaches several days after quitting. Overall it was an effective pain reliever but, for me, the side effects were too much."

Relly (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2013

For Cough: "This is the only med that worked for my uncontrollable cough. Even codeine didn't work, and I couldn't get to sleep. If I take 2 teaspoons I start to hallucinate so I stick with 1 teaspoon of the syrup."

Calif.debbie (taken for less than 1 month) February 4, 2013

For : "At first it did not help with my pain. I have what is called DJD a condition that effects all of joints and is very painful but after it built up in my system I can move a lot more freely with not as much pain. Give it time it will help trust me."

mama dukes February 1, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works excellent for all types of back pain associated with disc or nerve problems."

Anonymous January 29, 2013

For Pain: "I have no history of "bad health" and being a 20 year old female, I was shock to find I had kidney stones. The pain was horrible and unbearable! I was given hydrocodone-acetaminophen & literally within 8-10 minutes the pain was no longer there! You do feel a bit drowsy in my case, but pain free. "

Anonymous January 29, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This medicine is a god send. I have 3 herniated disks in my back and sometimes can not get out of bed. Thanks to this medicine, I can have a good quality of life and do the things I need to do. It has helped me tremendously!"

ELAINE C January 17, 2013

For Pain: "I have Diabetes which caused my painful neropathy in my hands and feet and all other pain medicines the doctor gave just put me to sleep. I am taking hydrocodone and it manages my pain and lets me live normal. I only take as needed."

Caligula47 January 5, 2013