User Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 31 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Rheumatoid Arthritis 16 reviews 362 medications

Pain 374 reviews 911 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 531 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: Am 77 and have leg pain in evening, which restricts movement, etc. This relieves symptoms and I am able to continue daily functions much longer in day and gives me whole new latitudes on what I can/cannot do. Great medicine for me.

September 27, 2012 6:49 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I was bitten by a rattlesnake on the ankle. The antivenom took the pain from a 10 to an 8 but besides that I was on Dilaudid every 4 hours and 10mg Norco every other 4 hours (so pain medicines every 2 hours). Norco was amazing. Worked fairly quickly. Used for a while until pain was gone. Top pain relief from a very painful situation.

September 22, 2012 5:07 PM

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Helps ALOT, without the help I wouldn't be able to get out of bed and live a " normal" life as just being able to enjoy my children, grandchildren their laughter smiles and even their tears. Instead of being in my bedroom in the worst pain ever.

September 19, 2012 11:43 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I have a lot of different types of pain, but the two constant pains I have are arthritis and tailbone pain. The best way I have found to describe it is that it's like sitting on a sharpened egg. For fourteen years . I am only pain free for about three hours every day. I take two Vicodin in the morning (my bedtime, as I work third shift). It takes about an hour to really hit. I take one when I wake up and four and one more when I go back to sleep for three hours at nine. With the two latter doses, my pain isn't completely gone, but the edge is dulled. I can deal with it. I have been taking Vicodin for eight years. If someone knows a physician who would be willing to remove my tailbone, it would probably cut my use in half.

September 19, 2012 6:56 PM

Review by big ball of pain (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Still have pain and I itch all day and night.

August 30, 2012 12:19 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Very hard to get off them after treatment but great for pain and mood. Great for migraines I have had severe migraines my whole life and haven't had any since taking these. Also have kidney problems with lots of stones and surgery.Couldn't have made it through last 2 yrs without them.

August 28, 2012 4:32 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I was in a car accident in April and have been dealing with moderate back pain since then. Today, I'm being medi-evacuated from my ship (in the navy) back to the States for an unrelated issue, and I asked about something for the pain while I'm on the plane. This is amazing. I feel nothing and I haven't been able to get rid of the pain until now.

August 25, 2012 4:43 PM

Review by debclark50 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Helpful.

August 19, 2012 7:30 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more):

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I was prescribed Vicodin when I had my 1st back surgery 15 yrs ago! It helped and 2 years later I had my 2nd back surgery! The Vicodin became less effective so I went to pain management and was put on the Duragesic patch which changed my life with the pain! I took myself off of Vicodin and eventually took myself off of the patch! I still live in pain but no longer depend on pain medication.

August 17, 2012 9:58 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have extensive long-term back damage I will suffer from for the rest of my life. I have been prescribed Norco now for over 2 years and takes my pain level from a 10 to a 7. My body has not yet become immune to the benefits Norco, it offers to relieve my pain even after 2 years. This medicine, combined with aqua therapy, and psychological therapy has made a HUGE improvement to my life.

August 10, 2012 6:30 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Upset stomach most of the time, minimal pain control, just not effective for me.

August 8, 2012 3:29 PM

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY

August 8, 2012 8:49 AM

Review by happywi (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Back Pain: This medicine has made me a different person. I tried handfuls of ibuprofen, tylenol, naproxen, Voltaren, patches...nothing really helped my back and nerve pain until I found this. It can take the edge of my occasional migraines, and stifles my cough when I'm sick. It elevates my mood and gives me a little burst of energy for a couple hours after I take it. I'm much more patient with my young daughter who can be very trying. I take about two 5-500 per day, although sometimes none, sometimes up to 5, it depends on the pain. I've never had withdrawal, built a tolerance, or felt I was getting addicted. My only complaint is constipation; I take Miralax when that happens.

August 8, 2012 1:27 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Caused severe nausea even when taken with meals.

August 7, 2012 12:48 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I just started taking this for chronic knee/foot/neck pain, and it works great! I take two doses a day of one 5/325 pill. Along with it, I also take 400 mg of ibuprofen, and this combination seems to be a miracle for my pain. It makes me feel back to normal for about six hours.

August 5, 2012 8:18 PM

Review by rooster4891 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: I have two fractured vertebrae from a car wreck. At first my Dr. prescribed me Percocet 5/325 it worked but for me the side effects (nausea, itching and sleeplessness) were awful. He then switched me to Lortab 7.5/500 and wow! Not only is the pain killing effectiveness just as strong (if not stronger) than the Percocet but I have experienced NOT ONE negative side effect.

August 3, 2012 12:39 PM

Review by rooster4891 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Back Pain: I fractured two vertebrae in a car accident last month. At first I was prescribed Percocet 5/325 but for me the side effects (nausea, itching, sleeplessness) were not worth it. So my Dr switched me to Vicodin 7.5/500 and wow! There was no negative side effects and the pain relief was good.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2012 11:14 PM

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Cough: It helps

July 29, 2012 11:24 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Combined with ibuprophen, my pain is lessened enough to carry on household chores and to pursue my hobbies.

July 28, 2012 11:45 AM

Review by 49erBry (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I have tried all the pain killers including morphine, Dilaudid, IV and pill form and many many others over the past 10 years. Nothing seemed to help. For the past 8 years I have been on Norco. It has helped take the edge off my pain. I am chronically ill with Lyme disease, co-infections, herniated discs in my neck and too many others to list. My body likes Norco the best.

July 11, 2012 1:02 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: It makes me lightheaded and sleepy but makes my pain better where I can continue my day.

July 6, 2012 1:42 AM

Review by sugabugga (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: It is the only medication that does not make me feel dizzy, drunk or crazy. I cannot take the medications used for fibromyalgia so these are all I have.

June 27, 2012 9:48 PM

Review by drumluver (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have a bulging disc in the middle and lower part of my back. The doctors kept tell me to take NSAIDS but they would not do the job. Finally a doctor called in the Norcos for me and OMG they are a miracle drug. I have taken all kinds of pain meds because I am also a stone former and had multiple surgeries. This is a first for me and they are really good. I have been addicted to vicidin so pray these dont hurt me that way!

June 9, 2012 12:48 PM

Review by tdl86 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Pain: I am prescribed 3 7.5/750mg Vicodin a day. I have been on pain medication for nearly 3 years because I have several things wrong with me. I am a 25yo single mother of a 6yr old and live alone. I can NOT take care of myself/house/child without crying in pain. This medication takes the edge off but never takes my pain below a 5.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 8, 2012 10:44 PM

Review by luwill (taken for less than 1 month):

For Pain: It has to be taken on an empty stomach to really feel any relief.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate