User Reviews for Acetaminophen / hydrocodone

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 31 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Cough 16 reviews 775 medications

8.3
Pain 388 reviews 935 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 564 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works good on my back pain."

Bams (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 20, 2013

For Cough: "I have had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for the last 15 years(C.O.P.D.). And of course, coughing has been a very troublesome problem for me. About 10 years ago I pulled a muscle in my back and the doctor prescribed hydrocodone for me. I noticed immediately that relieved me off considerably. It also helps me breathe much easier. I believe it is a very effective cough suppressant."

bradtech (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 16, 2013

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have been taking lorcet for about eight yrs now and although the pain goes away this medicine is highly addictive because if you are depressed or feeling down this medicine will make you feel great but after long term use after it starts to wear off. I get very agitated and my attitude changes but I still take it along with depression meds. Best advice I can give is take it in moderation."

Yandy (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 15, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This medicine takes the edge off my back pain without making me feel dozed out. I've used many different brands in the past, but the Norco 10mg/235 works better for me than any of the other generics."

Jammer2 (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 7, 2013

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have Marfan's syndrome and I have horrible lower back and joint pain and this medicine and a nerve pain medicine really helps me be a mom I need to be."

loving mother of three and wife (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 5, 2013

For Pain: "Have a broken pelvis, knee, tibia plateau, ankle, and hand as a result of a car accident. Helps a lot taking the edge off. I do find it keeps me awake when I take it right before bed though."

slightly bent (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 4, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "If you have nerve damage or had a back operation your doctor will give you most likely 7.5-10mg. The only problem I see is it loses effectives after about three hours. But it will help relieve back pain along with nerve pain. I would tell you if you have nerve pain, and have been dealing with pain for awhile, ask your doctor to start off at the 10mg. "

Keith1983 February 28, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Lortab, best pain medicine ever, if I have to take anything for pain it would be this."

BonnyW February 28, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "When dosage meets pain demand, such as , "Take 1 tablet 5 times a day , every 4-6 hours for pain, this medicine with a maximum Tylenol dose of 325mg is very effective in treating medium pain."

ATP-13 February 25, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This Medication Is The best pain medicine I have tried. I've tried Codeine, Oxycodone, And all those over the counter meds. Hydrocodone By far has helped my nerve and back pain. I'm only 16 years old and I have alot of Back problems (Scoliosis, Spondylithesis, Herniated disk, pinched nerve) And Leg pain. I take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily as needed for my pain. It takes my pain away within 15 minutes! It's a wonderful medication. I love it. I've been on Lortab 7.5/500 for about a year now."

chandlaaz (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 20, 2013

Vicodin ES (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Vicodin ES was needed for my chronic pain due to Multiple Sclerosis. My condition is really controlled."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 18, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "This medication worked well for my pain after a C-section, but after 3 days I began to experience horrible nausea and headaches. The nausea caused me to strain my stomach so I stopped taking the medication and experienced headaches several days after quitting. Overall it was an effective pain reliever but, for me, the side effects were too much."

Relly (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2013

For Cough: "This is the only med that worked for my uncontrollable cough. Even codeine didn't work, and I couldn't get to sleep. If I take 2 teaspoons I start to hallucinate so I stick with 1 teaspoon of the syrup."

Calif.debbie (taken for less than 1 month) February 4, 2013

For : "At first it did not help with my pain. I have what is called DJD a condition that effects all of joints and is very painful but after it built up in my system I can move a lot more freely with not as much pain. Give it time it will help trust me."

mama dukes February 1, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "Works excellent for all types of back pain associated with disc or nerve problems."

Anonymous January 29, 2013

For Pain: "I have no history of "bad health" and being a 20 year old female, I was shock to find I had kidney stones. The pain was horrible and unbearable! I was given hydrocodone-acetaminophen & literally within 8-10 minutes the pain was no longer there! You do feel a bit drowsy in my case, but pain free. "

Anonymous January 29, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "This medicine is a god send. I have 3 herniated disks in my back and sometimes can not get out of bed. Thanks to this medicine, I can have a good quality of life and do the things I need to do. It has helped me tremendously!"

ELAINE C January 17, 2013

For Pain: "I have Diabetes which caused my painful neropathy in my hands and feet and all other pain medicines the doctor gave just put me to sleep. I am taking hydrocodone and it manages my pain and lets me live normal. I only take as needed."

Caligula47 January 5, 2013

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "I have been taking this medication since 3/11 due to a compression fracture in my lower back suffered in a car accident. I can say that it has never completely taken away my pain for the full 8 hours as indicated between dosages. In the beginning it at least made the pain tolerable and I had to take it every 4 hours to at least get that level of relief. It is now 1/13 and I've been on it for almost 2 years. It does a decent job at pain relief for about 6 hours provided my level of activity is not excessive or strainous. A lot of days I find myself counting down the minutes from hour 6-8."

IslandgirlPR (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 3, 2013

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "Took this medicine to treat pain from surgery. Stopped taking after two days. Nausea, vomit, light head, dizzy and headache. Glad I was able to pinpoint the association with my misery and Norco."

Anonymous January 1, 2013

For Back Pain: "I can function much better."

nl lady (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 21, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "It is the first pain medicine that has worked for me. "

Christ1174 (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2012

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: "5 herniated discs here from L5-S1up. I take 1/2 tab every 2 hours and it makes life survivable. My thoughts and prayers are for all who suffer from chronic pain."

Neighbor Haber December 3, 2012

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I was out of hope for any medicine helping me. Then Lorcet changed my life by taking my pain away. I am so thankful for the pain relief from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neuropathy."

red_roses1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 30, 2012

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: "I had rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder and overused left as I am right handed, surgery went excellent but then pain to left side was tremendous. I had steriod shot with no relief followed by a couple of months taking Lortab 7.5mg with brief relief but the pain would come back full force. After changing scrip to Norco 5 325mg I felt relief after approx an hour, great feeling for a change. I still get up with the same pain but take the Norco and relief is on the way. I have had osteoporosis and osteo-arthritis for years and I highly recomend."

Anonymous November 30, 2012