User Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Also known as: Anexsia, Anolor DH5, Co-Gesic, Dolacet, Dolagesic, Duocet, Duradyne DHC, Hy-Phen, Hycet, Hydrocet, Hydrogesic, Liquicet, Lorcet, Lorcet 10/650, Lorcet HD, ...show all 31 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/hydrocodone.

Rheumatoid Arthritis 17 reviews 362 medications

Pain 378 reviews 913 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/hydrocodone reviews 542 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Acetaminophen/hydrocodone

Review by Neighbor Haber:

Lortab (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: 5 herniated discs here from L5-S1up. I take 1/2 tab every 2 hours and it makes life survivable. My thoughts and prayers are for all who suffer from chronic pain.

December 3, 2012 6:48 PM

Review by red_roses1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I was out of hope for any medicine helping me. Then Lorcet changed my life by taking my pain away. I am so thankful for the pain relief from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Neuropathy.

November 30, 2012 3:11 PM

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I had rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder and overused left as I am right handed, surgery went excellent but then pain to left side was tremendous. I had steriod shot with no relief followed by a couple of months taking Lortab 7.5mg with brief relief but the pain would come back full force. After changing scrip to Norco 5 325mg I felt relief after approx an hour, great feeling for a change. I still get up with the same pain but take the Norco and relief is on the way. I have had osteoporosis and osteo-arthritis for years and I highly recomend.

November 30, 2012 7:28 AM

Review by Sarsippius III (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: pain relief was OK but it caused terrible nausea and headaches after 3 days of taking 10/325 every four hours after shoulder surgery.

November 24, 2012 9:27 PM

Review by ellievald (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Fantastic pain relief.

November 19, 2012 12:59 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Hydrocodone with acetaminophen seems to be the only thing that works without side effects.

October 23, 2012 3:50 AM

Review by painful life (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: This did take away the pain and got me of the bed it let me do what I had to do. I did not get withdrawals when I stopped it.

October 18, 2012 8:50 PM

Review by keri30577 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Works great, without as much acetaminophen there is less risk of liver damage.

October 15, 2012 1:01 PM

Review by papa111 (taken for 10 years or more):

Lorcet 10/650 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: This is the best back pain medication on the market. I have taken it since 1993 with no problems.

October 14, 2012 12:55 AM

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have a bulging disc at L4/L5 that's pinching nerves in my back. Surgeon told me he would rather me go on pain medicines than go through with spinal fusion surgery. I'd never even heard of Norco before, but it is seriously an amazing pain medicine. I also get epidural steroid injections which provide much needed pain relief. I take one Norco 10/325 when I wake up, then one before dinner. Just those two pills make a huge difference in me living a "normal" life again. Gave it a 9 because I wish it lasted longer so I didn't have to take 2 pills a day.)

September 29, 2012 9:20 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: I have pain due to knee ligament damage. Meds last quite longer than some stronger meds but sometimes upset stomach occurs.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 28, 2012 11:02 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pain: Am 77 and have leg pain in evening, which restricts movement, etc. This relieves symptoms and I am able to continue daily functions much longer in day and gives me whole new latitudes on what I can/cannot do. Great medicine for me.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 27, 2012 6:49 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I was bitten by a rattlesnake on the ankle. The antivenom took the pain from a 10 to an 8 but besides that I was on Dilaudid every 4 hours and 10mg Norco every other 4 hours (so pain medicines every 2 hours). Norco was amazing. Worked fairly quickly. Used for a while until pain was gone. Top pain relief from a very painful situation.

September 22, 2012 5:07 PM

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Helps ALOT, without the help I wouldn't be able to get out of bed and live a " normal" life as just being able to enjoy my children, grandchildren their laughter smiles and even their tears. Instead of being in my bedroom in the worst pain ever.

September 19, 2012 11:43 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: I have a lot of different types of pain, but the two constant pains I have are arthritis and tailbone pain. The best way I have found to describe it is that it's like sitting on a sharpened egg. For fourteen years . I am only pain free for about three hours every day. I take two Vicodin in the morning (my bedtime, as I work third shift). It takes about an hour to really hit. I take one when I wake up and four and one more when I go back to sleep for three hours at nine. With the two latter doses, my pain isn't completely gone, but the edge is dulled. I can deal with it. I have been taking Vicodin for eight years. If someone knows a physician who would be willing to remove my tailbone, it would probably cut my use in half.

September 19, 2012 6:56 PM

Review by big ball of pain (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Still have pain and I itch all day and night.

August 30, 2012 12:19 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Very hard to get off them after treatment but great for pain and mood. Great for migraines I have had severe migraines my whole life and haven't had any since taking these. Also have kidney problems with lots of stones and surgery.Couldn't have made it through last 2 yrs without them.

August 28, 2012 4:32 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I was in a car accident in April and have been dealing with moderate back pain since then. Today, I'm being medi-evacuated from my ship (in the navy) back to the States for an unrelated issue, and I asked about something for the pain while I'm on the plane. This is amazing. I feel nothing and I haven't been able to get rid of the pain until now.

August 25, 2012 4:43 PM

Review by debclark50 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: Helpful.

August 19, 2012 7:30 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more):

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I was prescribed Vicodin when I had my 1st back surgery 15 yrs ago! It helped and 2 years later I had my 2nd back surgery! The Vicodin became less effective so I went to pain management and was put on the Duragesic patch which changed my life with the pain! I took myself off of Vicodin and eventually took myself off of the patch! I still live in pain but no longer depend on pain medication.

August 17, 2012 9:58 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Back Pain: I have extensive long-term back damage I will suffer from for the rest of my life. I have been prescribed Norco now for over 2 years and takes my pain level from a 10 to a 7. My body has not yet become immune to the benefits Norco, it offers to relieve my pain even after 2 years. This medicine, combined with aqua therapy, and psychological therapy has made a HUGE improvement to my life.

August 10, 2012 6:30 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Upset stomach most of the time, minimal pain control, just not effective for me.

August 8, 2012 3:29 PM

Vicodin (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: No stomach upset or drowsiness...FINALLY

August 8, 2012 8:49 AM

Review by happywi (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Back Pain: This medicine has made me a different person. I tried handfuls of ibuprofen, tylenol, naproxen, Voltaren, patches...nothing really helped my back and nerve pain until I found this. It can take the edge of my occasional migraines, and stifles my cough when I'm sick. It elevates my mood and gives me a little burst of energy for a couple hours after I take it. I'm much more patient with my young daughter who can be very trying. I take about two 5-500 per day, although sometimes none, sometimes up to 5, it depends on the pain. I've never had withdrawal, built a tolerance, or felt I was getting addicted. My only complaint is constipation; I take Miralax when that happens.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 8, 2012 1:27 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone) for Pain: Caused severe nausea even when taken with meals.

August 7, 2012 12:48 AM