User Reviews for Acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine

Also known as: Congestant, Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu

Learn more about Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine.

Cold Symptoms 3 reviews 784 medications

9.3
Influenza 1 reviews 82 medications

Rhinorrhea 0 reviews 65 medications

Allergic Rhinitis 0 reviews 793 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine reviews 4 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: "Have COPD have had cold for over a week. MISERABLE. Thank goodness mostly in my head but have to be careful because of my breathing difficulties. Usually get Dr to send prescription for antibiotics,prednisone and Mucinex, but this was just cold with no yellow mucous. My daughter swears on CORICIDIN and got it for me. Started taking 2 days ago. Felt better after first 2 doses. Much improved feeling human and thanks CORICIDIN for no hospital stay."

Nanny Jean March 25, 2015

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: "I recently had a bad cold. I was not aware that some over the counter cold medications can make my HIgh Blood Pressure worse. This medicine worked great and I did not have to worry about my High Blood Pressure."

doxie08 (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2014

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: "Love that fact that this is heart healthy, didn't get the nervous feeling from other medications that boasted that same thing, took at 7:00 pm and had good night sleep. Would recommend this to everyone"

DFM March 26, 2008

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine) for Influenza: "As a substitute for Nyquil, this worked surprisingly well. I got a full night of comfortable sleep and woke the next morning marginally refreshed (I was, after all, fighting the flu). The only negative side effect of this drug is that it subtly puts you off your game. I took some and then drove to the store to get more medicine on the advice of a health nurse. Because I was slightly buzzed (but did not realize it) I almost ran a red light. Don't drive if you take this medicine."

Pedantic March 19, 2008