User Reviews for Echinacea

Learn more about Echinacea.

Condylomata Acuminata 1 reviews 6 medications

For Cold Symptoms: It works for me when taken upon early onset of cold symptoms

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 3, 2013 4:02 AM

Review by Cyllene:

For Cold Symptoms: I had a upper respiratory infection, including yellow-green phlegm and a nasty sore throat from all of the sinus drip. My naturopath prescribed a capsule mix of echinacea and goldenseal that I took 4 times a day for one week, and poof my sinus/respiratory infection was gone. In the past I've always taken antibiotics for these kind of sinus problems that crop up in the winter time, but I'm glad to have found a more natural alternative that returns some needed vitamins and nutrients to my body while ridding me of a nasty condition.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 20, 2012 12:39 AM

Review by LOVE IT:

For Condylomata Acuminata: I got genital warts about 2 years ago. Ever since taking Echinacea 3 times a day which equals 9 pills it has totally cleared up the disease. The doctor said I am cured. Plus I have not had one single bout or the flu. I love this herb!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 20, 2009 10:36 PM

For Cold Symptoms: Very effective. I am recommending it to everyone. First time I took it 12 years ago while having a very bad cold and after 2 days I was okay. Since than we use echinacea as a preventative measure against colds and have not had one cold.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 27, 2008 3:37 AM

For Cold Symptoms: It has worked wonders for me. Whenever I feel that I was going to get a cold, I take a few drops day and night and that is it.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 20, 2008 11:14 PM

Review by noseclog:

For Cold Symptoms: Echinacea & Goldenseal works wonder for me. I am a 45 year old women and have sinus problem all the time. Every year I am on antibiotic. This year I start taking Echinaacea & Goldenseal. In one week I am much better.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 24, 2008 9:21 AM

Review by susfubb:

For Cold Symptoms: Thank you for balanced information. My mother (77), learned purple coneflower from her grandmother. It still grows in our gardens for tea or infusions (upper chest poultice in grave situations), but not on a long-term basis (more than a week), NOR unless definitive symptoms have appeared - in the individual or several household members/ frequent visitors. Not even those allergic to ragweed have ever had an adverse reaction.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate