User Reviews for Echinacea

Learn more about Echinacea.

Condylomata Acuminata 1 reviews 6 medications

Cold Symptoms 7 reviews 784 medications

9.7
Herbal Supplementation 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Echinacea reviews 8 reviews 9.9

Reviews for Echinacea

For Cold Symptoms: "I take this in capsule form (800 mg,) whenever I feel cold/sinus symptoms. It really works for me and I feel better within 24 hrs."

catsmeow1952 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 9, 2014

For Cold Symptoms: "It works for me when taken upon early onset of cold symptoms"

ceemee2 (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2013

For Cold Symptoms: "I had a upper respiratory infection, including yellow-green phlegm and a nasty sore throat from all of the sinus drip. My naturopath prescribed a capsule mix of echinacea and goldenseal that I took 4 times a day for one week, and poof my sinus/respiratory infection was gone. In the past I've always taken antibiotics for these kind of sinus problems that crop up in the winter time, but I'm glad to have found a more natural alternative that returns some needed vitamins and nutrients to my body while ridding me of a nasty condition."

Cyllene January 20, 2012

For Condylomata Acuminata: "I got genital warts about 2 years ago. Ever since taking Echinacea 3 times a day which equals 9 pills it has totally cleared up the disease. The doctor said I am cured. Plus I have not had one single bout or the flu. I love this herb!"

LOVE IT October 20, 2009

For Cold Symptoms: "Very effective. I am recommending it to everyone. First time I took it 12 years ago while having a very bad cold and after 2 days I was okay. Since than we use echinacea as a preventative measure against colds and have not had one cold."

Anonymous December 27, 2008

For Cold Symptoms: "It has worked wonders for me. Whenever I feel that I was going to get a cold, I take a few drops day and night and that is it."

Anonymous October 20, 2008

For Cold Symptoms: "Echinacea & Goldenseal works wonder for me. I am a 45 year old women and have sinus problem all the time. Every year I am on antibiotic. This year I start taking Echinaacea & Goldenseal. In one week I am much better."

noseclog May 24, 2008

For Cold Symptoms: "Thank you for balanced information. My mother (77), learned purple coneflower from her grandmother. It still grows in our gardens for tea or infusions (upper chest poultice in grave situations), but not on a long-term basis (more than a week), NOR unless definitive symptoms have appeared - in the individual or several household members/ frequent visitors. Not even those allergic to ragweed have ever had an adverse reaction."

susfubb April 1, 2008