User Reviews for Abacavir/lamivudine

Also known as: Epzicom

Learn more about Abacavir/lamivudine.

HIV Infection 4 reviews 63 medications

Nonoccupational Exposure 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Abacavir/lamivudine reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Abacavir/lamivudine

Review by krbsshguy (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: Epzicom, Reyataz AND Norvir triple combination. It is expensive, but ALL hiv medications are expensive and there are programs to help pay for the medicine if you have a low wage since most of these HIV medicines cost between $3000 and $10000 or more. This one in combination with Reyataz and Norvir has brought my CD4 level up to 1100 and an undetectable viral load. I do have side effects from the 3 medications, such as nausea and lethargy, but I take Marinol/Dronabinol to take away the nausea. I am happy with my CD4 count and viral load on this combination of medicines to fight my HIV/AIDS infection.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 16, 2013 2:31 AM
Review by RADuda (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: I've used this since first diagnosed and starting HAART in 2004, and it's worked extremely well: my numbers have never been below 1200 since 3 months after stating it. I first used it with Sustiva, and now use it with Isientress.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 16, 2013 4:00 AM
Review by Mr R: User Rating:

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: I started taking Epzicom almost 2 years ago when I found out I had HIV. And my blood count has been going up and I have been feeling GREAT!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 12, 2013 6:21 PM
Review by champanelady:

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: I just started this medication.. I do labs again in 3 weeks. We will see then. So far I have had no side effects.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate