Vitality-X 500 mgThis page contains information on Vitality-X 500 mg for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Vitality-X 500 mg Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Vitality-X 500 mg
- Direction and dosage information for Vitality-X 500 mg
Vitality-X 500 mgThis treatment applies to the following species:
ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM SUPPORT
RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS
THE PREMIUM PET VITALITY SUPPLEMENT
● Promotes Cardiovascular Function
● Supports Healthy Joints
● Promotes Neurological & Behavioral Health
● ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER 1.5 ML (20 SERVINGS)
● INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT)
Shake well before administering.
Store away from heat, light, & humidity.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s conditions worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
FOR USE IN HORSES, DOGS & CATS
Directions For Use
● For Small Breeds 0 - 30 lbs use .25 mL (1/4 mL) once to twice per day
● For Medium Breeds 30 - 60 lbs use .5 mL (1/2 mL) once to twice per day
● For Large Breeds 60 lbs + use 1 mL once to twice per day
● Horses Start with 0.5 mL or 1/2 tsp, 3 times per day. Put drops directly into the mouth.
*For Extra Comfort and Support Double Dose
● Do not use if seal is broken
● In case of accidental overdose contact health professionals immediately
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption
● Keep out of reach of children and animals
VISIT PHYTOANIMALHEALTH.COM FOR OFFERS & ADVICE
1 FL. OZ (30 ML)
3758 ADAMS ST., CARLSBAD, CA, 92008
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28