Vitality-X 1000 mgThis page contains information on Vitality-X 1000 mg for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Vitality-X 1000 mg Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Vitality-X 1000 mg
- Direction and dosage information for Vitality-X 1000 mg
Vitality-X 1000 mgThis treatment applies to the following species:
ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM SUPPORT
RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS
THE PREMIUM PET VITALITY SUPPLEMENT
● Promotes Cardiovascular Function
● Supports Healthy Joints
● Promotes Neurological & Behavioral Health
● ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER 1/2 TEASPOON (48 SERVINGS)
● INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Medium chain triglyceride (MCT)
Shake well before administering.
Store away from heat, light, & humidity.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s conditions worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
FOR 60 LBS & UP
FOR USE IN HORSES, DOGS & CATS
Directions For Use
● Regular - 2 mg per 10 pounds
● Extra Support - 4 mg per 10 pounds
● Horses Start with 4 ml or 1 tsp, 3 times per day. Put drops directly into the mouth.
● Do not use if seal is broken
● In case of accidental overdose contact health professionals immediately
● Keep out of reach of children and animals
VISIT PHYTOANIMALHEALTH.COM FOR OFFERS & ADVICE
GOOD MANUFACTURING PROCESS
PHYTO ANIMAL HEALTH
4 FL. OZ (120 ML)
3758 ADAMS ST., CARLSBAD, CA, 92008
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28