Surgical Milk (Canada)This page contains information on Surgical Milk for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Surgical Milk Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Surgical Milk
- Direction and dosage information for Surgical Milk
Surgical MilkThis treatment applies to the following species:
Concentrated Instrument Lubricator and Rust Inhibitor
A concentrated pre-autoclave instrument dip, rust inhibitor and lubricant for all surgical and dental instruments
A concentrated pre-autoclave instrument dip effective in dry heat, steam and vapor (chemical) sterilizers.
Surgical Milk is not a disinfecting or sterilizing agent. It is intended to provide proper lubrication and corrosion control during autoclaving.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Directions For Use
1. Mix one part of Surgical Milk with five parts water to produce an immersion bath.
2. Dip clean instruments in milk bath for 30 seconds, remove and drain.
3. Do not rinse or wipe instruments. Wrap and put in autoclave.
To maintain free working instruments, immersion in Surgical Milk must be done routinely. A fresh milk bath should be made up weekly.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
GERMIPHENE CORPORATION, Brantford, Ontario CANADA
MADE IN CANADA
150 RESEARCH LANE, SUITE 225, GUELPH, ON, N1G 4T2
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30