Sulfodene HC Anti-Itch Lotion for Dogs & CatsThis page contains information on Sulfodene HC Anti-Itch Lotion for Dogs & Cats for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Sulfodene HC Anti-Itch Lotion for Dogs & Cats Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Sulfodene HC Anti-Itch Lotion for Dogs & Cats
- Direction and dosage information for Sulfodene HC Anti-Itch Lotion for Dogs & Cats
Sulfodene Hc Anti-itch Lotion For Dogs & CatsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Concentrated Medicine To Help Heal Red, Raw Hot Spots
Powerful Yet Safe Medication
Penetrates Under The Itchy Inflammation To Stop It Fast
Odorless, Non-Greasy, Won't Sting
Stops Itching Fast!
Helps Heal Red, Raw Hot Spots, Inflammation, Irritation, Eczema
The medicine in non-stinging SulfodeneHC has long been recognized as one of the most effective anti-itch ingredients available. And SulfodeneHC has been specially formulated for dogs and cats to relieve itching and soothe inflamed and irritated skin. SulfodeneHC is especially made to help heal red, raw, itchy hot spots caused by flea bites and/or allergies. The fast-acting, long-lasting SulfodeneHC medicine actually goes under the inflamed skin layer to provide the kind of relief ordinary products can't. And because SulfodeneHC isn't a shampoo you rinse away, its medicine keeps on working to speed your pet's comfort.
Important Usage Information
The way you use SulfodeneHC on your pet is important to obtaining fast, long-lasting relief.
1. Apply At The First Sign Of Itching Or Upon The First Evidence Of Inflammation Or A Red, Raw Hot Spot. sulfodenehc starts Working Instantly To Penetrate Under The Skin, Stop The Itch, Help Start The Healing.
2. Clip Hair From Around Affected Area With Blunt Scissors, Gently Wash The Area With An Anti-bacterial Soap Or Shampoo, Then Squeeze Sulfodenehc Out Of The Bottle's Pinpoint Applicator And Directly Onto The Problem Area. sulfodenehc may Also Be Squeezed Onto A Cotton-tipped Swab, A Soft, Clean Cloth Or Soft, Disposable Towel And Then Applied To The Problem Area. (to Avoid Dripping, Don't Squeeze Bottle Too Hard.)
3. Apply Up To 3 To 4 Times Daily For Best Results. Sulfodenehc Can Be Applied Anytime As Needed But Not More Than 3 To 4 Times Each Day. Apply Up To 7 Consecutive Days For Continuous Relief.
directions For UseFirst clip hair from around affected area with blunt scissors, and gently wash the area with an anti-bacterial soap or shampoo. Then apply SulfodeneHC freely by squeezing product out of bottle's pinpoint applicator directly onto the affected area. If you prefer, apply SulfodeneHC freely with an applicator such as cotton-tipped swab or a soft, clean cloth or soft, disposable towel. Apply not more than 3 to 4 times daily for up to 7 consecutive days. SulfodeneHC is not harmful should your pet lick the problem skin area.
WarningsFor external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days, stop use of this product and do not begin use of any hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a veterinarian. If condition covers a large area of your pet's body, consult a veterinarian before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Active Ingredient0.5% Hydrocortisone Acetate
FARNAM PET PRODUCTS
For healthier, happier pets
Farnam Companies, Inc., Pet Products Division, P.O. Box 34820, Phoenix, AZ 85067-4820
For information, or in an emergency, call 1-800-234-2269. Visit our Web site at www.farnampet.com
Made in U.S.A.
© 2002, 2003 Farnam Companies, Inc
1.5 FL. OZ. (44 mL)
301 WEST OSBORN ROAD, P.O. BOX 34820, PHOENIX, AZ, 85013-3928
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Sulfodene HC Anti-Itch Lotion for Dogs & Cats information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Sulfodene HC Anti-Itch Lotion for Dogs & Cats product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-01-09