PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way Wormer For Puppies & Small DogsThis page contains information on PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs
PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way Wormer For Puppies & Small DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Broad Spectrum De-Wormer
PetArmor® For Dogs 7 Way Wormer Flavored Chewables
Package contents: Blisters of 2 chewables
Active Ingredients (in each chewable): Pyrantel Pamoate (30 mg) and Praziquantel (30 mg)
Purpose: De-wormer for Small Dogs and Puppies Only (6.0 to 25 pounds)
Uses: For the treatment and control of
● Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis)
● Roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
● Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, and Uncinaria stenocephala)
Human Warning: Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. To obtain product information, including a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), call 1-888-908-8425.
When Using This Product:
● Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
● Do not de-worm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult a veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness.
● PetArmor® For Dogs 7 Way Wormer Flavored Chewables are safe for use in puppies 12 weeks or older and adult dogs. Safety in breeding dogs and pregnant bitches has not been tested.
You May Notice: Vomiting, loose stools (with or without blood) and decreased activity following treatment. If you notice these signs, contact a veterinarian.
Directions For Use
Each flavored chewable contains 30 mg of pyrantel pamoate and 30 mg of praziquantel. The dose for each drug is 2.27 mg per pound of body weight (5 mg/kg). Please refer to the following dosing table for help finding the right dose for your dog.
PetArmor® For Dogs 7 Way Wormer Flavored Chewables Dosing Table
Number of Chewables
6.0 to 12.0 pounds
12.1 to 25 pounds
More than 25 pounds
Use the 114 mg size
Note: For large dogs weighing more than 25 lbs., use PetArmor® For Dogs 7 Way Wormer Chewable Flavored Dog De-Wormer Tablets for Large Dogs. PetArmor® For Dogs 7 Way Wormer Chewables are recommended for dogs 12 weeks of age and older.
● You should weigh your dog to make sure you are giving the right dose.
● PetArmor® For Dogs 7 Way Wormer Flavored Chewables are palatable if offered by hand. If your dog does not voluntarily eat the chewable, you can hide the chewable in a small amount of food or place it in the back of the dog’s mouth for forced swallowing.
● Make sure that the dog eats the complete dose.
● Watch the dog for a few minutes after dosing to make sure the chewable is not rejected.
Recommended De-Worming Schedule: Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. De-worming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog.
Re-treatment: Re-treatment of your dog may be necessary as determined by laboratory fecal examination and/or if your dog is living where re-infections are likely to occur. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis and prevention of re-infection. In case of re-infection with tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum), consult your veterinarian for advice on how to remove fleas from the dog and the environment.
StorageStore at controlled room temperature of 15-30°C (59-86°F).
In case of ingestion by humans, contact a physician immediately. Physicians may contact a Poison Control Center for advice concerning cases of ingestion by humans.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
FOR USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Questions? Comments? 1-888-908-8425
Sergeant’s Consumer Response, PO Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399
Distributed by: Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc., Omaha, NE 68138
NADA 141-261, Approved by FDA.
2 Chewable Flavored Dog De-Wormer Tablets
NAC No.: 1083321.0
dba Perrigo Animal Health
P.O. BOX 540399, OMAHA, NE, 68154-0399
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the PetArmor For Dogs 7 Way Wormer For Puppies & Small Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06