Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5)This page contains information on Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5)
- Direction and dosage information for Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5)
Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5)This treatment applies to the following species:
NEWCASTLE DISEASE VACCINE
B1 Type, LaSota Strain, Live Virus
Directions For Use
READ FULL DIRECTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY
Use entire contents when first opened.
Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
Store at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F).
Gentamicin is added as a preservative.
Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5) Caution
Burn containers and all unused contents.
This product is formulated from a clone-selected LaSota strain of Newcastle disease virus to aid in the prevention of Newcastle disease.
Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5) Indications For Use
For vaccination of healthy chickens 2 weeks of age or older via drinking water administration to aid in the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
Many factors must be considered in determining the proper vaccination program for a particular farm or poultry operation. To be fully effective, the vaccine must be administered to healthy receptive chickens held in a proper environment under good management. In addition, the response may be modified by the age of the chickens and their immune status. Seldom does one vaccination under field conditions produce complete protection for all individuals, in a given flock. The amount of protection required will vary with the type of operation and the degree of exposure that a flock is likely to encounter. For these reasons a program of periodic revaccination may be required.
ONLY VACCINATE HEALTHY BIRDS
Consult your poultry pathologist for further recommendations based on conditions existing in your area at any given time.
This vaccine offers protection with mild reaction.
Newcastle Disease virus can cause inflammation of the eyelids of humans lasting two or three days. The user should avoid contaminating his hands, eyes and clothing with this vaccine.
Rehydration Of The Vaccine
FOR DRINKING WATER USE
DO NOT OPEN AND MIX THE VACCINE UNTIL READY TO BEGIN VACCINATION. USE VACCINE IMMEDIATELY AFTER MIXING.
1. Tear off the aluminum seal from the vial containing the dried vaccine.
2. Lift off the rubber stopper.
3. Pour clean, cool non-chlorinated water into the vaccine vial until the vial is approximately two-thirds full.
4. Replace the rubber stopper and shake vigorously until all material is dissolved.
5. The vaccine is now ready for drinking water use in accordance with directions below.
Drinking Water Administration
FOR CHICKENS 2 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER
1. Remove all medication, sanitizers and disinfectants from the drinking water, preferably 72 hours before vaccinating and 24 hours following vaccination.
2. Provide enough watering space so that at least two-thirds of the birds can drink at one time.
3. Scrub waterers thoroughly and rinse with fresh, clean water.
4. Withhold water for 2 hours before vaccinating to stimulate thirst.
5. Rehydrate the vaccine as directed above.
6. Add rehydrated vaccine to clean, cool non-chlorinated water at a sufficient volume to last 1.5 to 2 hours at current flock water consumption rates.
7. Distribute the vaccine solution as prepared above, among the waterers provided for the birds. Avoid placing waterers in direct sunlight.
8. Provide no other drinking water until all the vaccine treated water has been consumed.
All Intervet Inc. vaccines released for sale meet the requirements of the licensing authority (U.S. Department of Agriculture) in regard to safety purity, potency and the capacity to immunize normal, susceptible chickens.
Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5) Caution
The capacity of this vaccine to produce satisfactory results depends on many factors, including but not limited to conditions of storage and handling by the user, administration of the vaccine, health and responsiveness of individual animals and degree of field exposure. Therefore, directions for use should be followed carefully.
The use of this vaccine is subject to applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
For Veterinary Use Only
U.S. FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE REPACKAGING OR SALE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS CARTON IN FRACTIONAL UNITS. DO NOT ACCEPT IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
© 2006, 2011 Intervet Inc.
All rights reserved.
Made in USA
* Reg. U.S. PAT. & TM OFF. Trademark
10 x 2,500 Doses
NAC No.: 10472933
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Newcastle Cloned N-79 (A-99M2.5) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-01-04