Merrick's Blue Ribbon Uterine Proteolytic BolusThis page contains information on Merrick's Blue Ribbon Uterine Proteolytic Bolus for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Merrick's Blue Ribbon Uterine Proteolytic Bolus Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Merrick's Blue Ribbon Uterine Proteolytic Bolus
- Direction and dosage information for Merrick's Blue Ribbon Uterine Proteolytic Bolus
Merrick's Blue Ribbon Uterine Proteolytic BolusThis treatment applies to the following species:
TRUSTED SINCE 1959
A non-medicated urea bolus for use as an antiseptic & proteolytic aid In dairy cattle, beef cattle and sheep.
for MATURE CATTLE & SHEEP
EACH BOLUS CONTAINS:
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Red No. 40 Lake, Magnesium Stearate.
FOR INTRAUTERINE OR TOPICAL USE ONLY.
1. Insert the bolus directly into the uterus or dissolve in 16 oz warm water for preparation of an intrauterine flush.
2. CATTLE: 2-4 boluses
3. SHEEP: 1/2 - 1 bolus
4. Topical application for flushing wounds: Dissolve 4 boluses in 16 oz of warm water. Repeat treatment in 24 to 48 hours if necessary.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
1. Do not administer orally.
2. Do not use in deep wounds or for burns.
3. To prevent introduction of infection, stringent hygiene must be observed. Completely cleanse external area of animal with warm soapy water prior to inserting bolus or flush. Additional cleansing with approved disinfectant is preferred. Applicator should thoroughly cleanse arms and hands before treating animals.
Keep tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
DIST. BY Merrick’s ANIMAL HEALTH, LLC, Wonewoc, WI 53968 USA
MFG in the USA © 1995
503 VINE ST., WONEWOC, WI, 53968
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27