Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Unexplained Weight Loss in Children
Are any of the following happening?
- Your child seems worried or anxious
- Your child is often tearful or sad
- Your child has been having trouble sleeping
- Your child has less appetite
- Your child has lost interest in activities, toys, or other things that used to interest him or her
- There has been a significant life change recently, like a move, new school, divorce, new sibling, or death in the family