Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Treatment of Chronic Constipation in Children
Once the rectum has been emptied, your child must try to prevent the stool from building up again. This usually is done by making changes in your child's diet, developing regular toilet habits, and if necessary, taking some medications.
Let’s start with changes you can make in your child’s diet.
Click here to continue.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over