Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Nutrition Assessment for Infants and Toddlers
It's great that you have been able to breastfeed your baby. You should continue breastfeeding and giving formula until 12 months of age. Cow's milk should not be started until after 12 months of age.
Is your baby drinking at least 16 ounces of iron-fortified formula per day?
- Anorexia in Older Adults
- Child Maltreatment - Neglect
- Colectomy Diet
- Diet for Diverticular Conditions
- Eating during Cancer Treatment
- Full Liquid Diet
- Ileostomy Diet
- Level 1 National Dysphagia Diet
- Level 2 National Dysphagia Diet
- Level 3 National Dysphagia Diet
- Low Tyramine Diet
- Low-sodium Diet
- Nutrition after Bariatric Surgery
- Type 1 Diabetes Management for Adolescents
- Type 2 Diabetes Management for Adolescents
- Vegetarian Diet
- Vitamin K in Foods
- Weight Management for Adolescents