Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
Your doctor can prescribe an antibiotic that is safe for your baby. The usual treatment lasts 3 to 7 days.
Call your doctor, nurse, or midwife now.
After making the call, please continue to learn about other potential causes of nausea and vomiting.
- General Health
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over