Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
Since your nausea and vomiting are just starting now and you are more than 10 weeks pregnant, your symptoms are unlikely to be "morning sickness." Let's consider some other possible causes.
A urinary tract infection can cause nausea with or without vomiting.
Does it burn when you urinate?
- Is your urine cloudy or pink?
- Do you have to urinate more often than usual?
- General Health
- See also
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over