Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Insomnia During Pregnancy
You need to consider how you might be able to change your schedule to set aside appropriate sleep time.
No matter what factors are contributing to your decreased sleep time, please continue with the guide to learn how you can improve your quality of sleep.
Pregnant women often begin having trouble sleeping starting early in their pregnancy. This is probably related to hormonal changes.
Sleep quality tends to improve during the middle part of pregnancy. However, starting about the seventh month of pregnancy, as the fetus starts more rapid growth and you get bigger, it can be very difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep.
How far along is your pregnancy?
- General Health
- See also:
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over