Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Headaches in Children
As is the case with adults, headaches in children can be triggered by lack of sleep, poor eating habits, and dehydration.
Have any of the following been happening?
- Your child has seemed more worried than usual
- Your child has seemed sad, or less interested in school, activities, and/or friends
- Your child is having trouble at school or in some other area of his or her life
- Your child is under a lot of pressure from school, a competitive sport, or some other activity
- There has been a recent significant life change for your child, such as a move, new school, new sibling, death, or divorce