Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Headache in Pregnancy
There are still many possible reasons for your headache. With a new headache during pregnancy, preeclampsia needs to be considered.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- A prior history of toxemia or preeclampsia
- Mention of your blood pressure being high, even a little high
- Swelling of your feet or ankles
- Marked weight gain recently
- Discomfort in the belly, especially on the right side